Ages

The place for general discussion about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and most things related to Him.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Thu May 04, 2006 8:42 pm

and I'm 'zackly 40 years younger than DD. which means she was born in 1952... or maybe three...
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:


Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
User avatar
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty
 
Posts: 14338
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2005 5:38 pm
Location: Northern Virginia

Postby Scruffy05 on Thu May 04, 2006 8:49 pm

Qwertyuiopasd wrote:and I'm 'zackly 40 years younger than DD. which means she was born in 1952... or maybe three...


By my math that makes you... 13?
- Pull the other one, it's got bells on it.
User avatar
Scruffy05
Cavatappi Cabin Boy
 
Posts: 70
Joined: Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:52 pm
Location: Kelowna, BC

Postby Poincare's Stepchild on Thu May 04, 2006 8:49 pm

Auntie Dee Dee wrote:I'm 'zackly 3 years older than you...

8)


Yup. 'xactly. Figured that one out meself.
Reading is Knowledge
Knowledge is Power
Power Corrupts
Corruption is a Crime
Crime doesn't Pay

So...If you read, you will go broke.


:worship: :worship: :worship: :fsm:

TTFN
User avatar
Poincare's Stepchild
Lord of Linguini
 
Posts: 1282
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:28 pm
Location: Trapped inside a Klein bottle.

Postby Dr. Otis Lansa on Thu May 04, 2006 8:54 pm

Qwerty's closer to 'zackly younger than me or LLR. Too early in October for 'zackness with DD.
Image
User avatar
Dr. Otis Lansa
Mystic of Meatball
 
Posts: 2426
Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2005 12:30 pm
Location: Canuckistan

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Thu May 04, 2006 8:54 pm

Scruffy05 wrote:
Qwertyuiopasd wrote:and I'm 'zackly 40 years younger than DD. which means she was born in 1952... or maybe three...


By my math that makes you... 13?


yup. I think I'm the youngest member not an inch from getting kicked out... :D youngest mod definitly. and theres probably some ratio, not sure how it would be... age and posts... age / posts maybe? closer to zero would mean younger with more posts... so I probably have the lowest score of that, but lets calcuate! 6658 currently, including this post.
so I have a age/posts ratio of:

0.0019525382997897266446380294382698

and i doubt anyone can beat that... DD maybe...

nope, she's got
0.005598 something. so mines smaller.
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:


Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
User avatar
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty
 
Posts: 14338
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2005 5:38 pm
Location: Northern Virginia

Postby Scruffy05 on Thu May 04, 2006 9:07 pm

I'm 22 but I have the body of a 30 year old... what does that make me? :P
- Pull the other one, it's got bells on it.
User avatar
Scruffy05
Cavatappi Cabin Boy
 
Posts: 70
Joined: Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:52 pm
Location: Kelowna, BC

Postby Dr. Otis Lansa on Thu May 04, 2006 9:12 pm

My alter ego. Same age gap, different direction (had you pegged at 27 or 28, though, probably due to the profession and all).
Image
User avatar
Dr. Otis Lansa
Mystic of Meatball
 
Posts: 2426
Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2005 12:30 pm
Location: Canuckistan

Postby Scruffy05 on Thu May 04, 2006 9:16 pm

Dr. Otis Lansa wrote:My alter ego. Same age gap, different direction (had you pegged at 27 or 28, though, probably due to the profession and all).


I graduated from highschool two years early and was fasttracked through the post-secondary engineering waiting lists as a condition of my full scholarship...

Yeah... I get that a lot, but I look thirty so I just usually don't tell anybody and let them guess for themselves... I get tired of showing my driver's liscence to prove it.
- Pull the other one, it's got bells on it.
User avatar
Scruffy05
Cavatappi Cabin Boy
 
Posts: 70
Joined: Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:52 pm
Location: Kelowna, BC

Postby Dr. Otis Lansa on Thu May 04, 2006 9:18 pm

I was wondering where you went to school... I did some time at OUC before actually finding something that would get me working. :D

Vernon and North K. campuses, though, and I imagine you were at KLO or BCIT or somewhere more exotic....
Image
User avatar
Dr. Otis Lansa
Mystic of Meatball
 
Posts: 2426
Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2005 12:30 pm
Location: Canuckistan

Postby Scruffy05 on Thu May 04, 2006 9:20 pm

Dr. Otis Lansa wrote:I was wondering where you went to school... I did some time at OUC before actually finding something that would get me working. :D

Vernon and North K. campuses, though, and I imagine you were at KLO or BCIT or somewhere more exotic....


BCIT:) I had offers to go elsewhere but I love it here too much... Plus BCIT offered the sweetest deal.
- Pull the other one, it's got bells on it.
User avatar
Scruffy05
Cavatappi Cabin Boy
 
Posts: 70
Joined: Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:52 pm
Location: Kelowna, BC

Postby Dr. Otis Lansa on Thu May 04, 2006 9:22 pm

Almost went down there a couple of times for Bioengineering Tech and Food Tech. Ended up at SAIT instead. Everyone says I was crazy to move, and they were almost right.
Image
User avatar
Dr. Otis Lansa
Mystic of Meatball
 
Posts: 2426
Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2005 12:30 pm
Location: Canuckistan

Postby Scruffy05 on Thu May 04, 2006 9:26 pm

Dr. Otis Lansa wrote:Almost went down there a couple of times for Bioengineering Tech and Food Tech. Ended up at SAIT instead. Everyone says I was crazy to move, and they were almost right.


SAT offered me a spot but ever since I was young I had my heart set on BCIT... I have no idea WHY, it was just the school I wanted to get in to.

Personally I love my job, designing Avionics for all the worlds aircraft... One of the designs I worked on (It was a conglomeration) is even flying around in Air Force One :)... I'd tell you which but then I'd have to kill you:P

I'm still a junior designer technically, because you need so many years of experience, but I already have many of my own project under me so all is good. The money is sweet as well.
- Pull the other one, it's got bells on it.
User avatar
Scruffy05
Cavatappi Cabin Boy
 
Posts: 70
Joined: Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:52 pm
Location: Kelowna, BC

Postby Dr. Otis Lansa on Thu May 04, 2006 9:29 pm

One of my roomates at SAIT was in Avionics. Sounds like an interesting field.

Enough mucking up the Age thread for school chat. My fault. :wink:
Image
User avatar
Dr. Otis Lansa
Mystic of Meatball
 
Posts: 2426
Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2005 12:30 pm
Location: Canuckistan

Postby Scruffy05 on Thu May 04, 2006 9:31 pm

Dr. Otis Lansa wrote:One of my roomates at SAIT was in Avionics. Sounds like an interesting field.

Enough mucking up the Age thread for school chat. My fault. :wink:


Yes! yes! You're fault! Auntie Dee Dee? HE DID IT! <points accusingly>

oh.. and sorry about helping it along :roll:
- Pull the other one, it's got bells on it.
User avatar
Scruffy05
Cavatappi Cabin Boy
 
Posts: 70
Joined: Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:52 pm
Location: Kelowna, BC

Postby theroachyjay on Fri May 05, 2006 10:47 pm

I'm thirteen going on fourteen. :fsm_rock:
The Roachy Jay

The Cure for Bordem is Just a Click Away --
http://www.theroachyjay.tk/
theroachyjay
Maccheroncelli Missionary
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Fri May 05, 2006 10:18 pm
Location: The Dark Skies of Roachia

PreviousNext

Return to All Things FSM

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Archer and 1 guest

cron