Aussie Pastafarians!

Wanna get together to pillage something, or just to have a bowl of pasta? Schedule it with your fellow Pastafarians here.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Postby Iron Jenny Bonney on Sat Nov 05, 2005 1:02 am

im on the Gold Coast... I've tried to convert my friends but to no avail.. its time for serious action! I think that to get on the news or something like that we need to do a mass protest against something (the liberal government anyone?)

And i am in total agreement about crying when hearing about our government.. under the new terror laws we won't be able to insult our government because it will be considered something that could lead to an act of terrorism.. SOMEONE SHOOT JOHN HOWARD AND GEORGE BUSH... cough cough i didn't just say that. Everytime i see the new ads for 'Work Choices' I scream at the TV and it amazes me how a man that leads a prominant western country could be so stupid, i no this is all for govermental profit but i mean didn't they have 7 billion dollars left over last year? how much more can they take from us? and what angers me most is that most people don't care, im 14 and im a raving lunatic against the government... i should be worrying about what colour i should dye my hair, but no i worry about the stupid shitty dumbfuck government.

thank you all for listening
Artificial Intellegence is no match for Natural Stupidity

Arr yes Squire Charles be the singing Ref
Iron Jenny Bonney
Gnocchetti Galley Slave

Postby DaveL on Mon Nov 21, 2005 4:33 am

Cerberus wrote:Yeah i was kinda up for a bit of dinner an booze, or if the majority are too young for the later: lunch and coffee. I have a tad too much fair time on my hands.

It would be great for us guys to get together before FSM-mas - although it's difficult we are a bit scattered geographically.

I've got the regalia ready if you guys are keen for a Sydney meet-up.
Manatee Singles

www.hotdugong.com
DaveL
Site Admin

Postby _Tex_ on Mon Nov 21, 2005 9:07 pm

Iron Jenny Bonney wrote:And i am in total agreement about crying when hearing about our government.. under the new terror laws we won't be able to insult our government because it will be considered something that could lead to an act of terrorism

Well, thats not quite true Iron John. Although the anti- terror laws are scary and are very bad for us as a society they are not as bad as that.
The really interesting one that everyone seems to have missed is this new Victorian law which basically legalises torture of people suspected of having important anti-terror information. AND that if the subject dies during this 'interrogation' neither the government nor the agency carrying out this interrogation are able to be held accountable. This law snuck through with little more than a questioning article from a law professor at Deakin being run in the Age!
And the government is planning on mobilising the Army during the Commonwealth Games to act as extra security/police on the Melbourne streets. Which goes against the fucking constitution! They arent allowed to do that!
grrrr, I'm starting to get a bit riled up so i think I'll leave it at that.
ACOUSTIC WEAPONRY- making really loud noises for His Noodley self
www.acousticweaponry.com
_Tex_
Tortellini Third Mate

Postby wildwest on Thu Dec 22, 2005 2:04 am

Ahoy there me hearties,

Good to see i'm not alone in my secret worship of his noodleiness. I thought this country had been completely taken over by the cults. I am overwhelmed to know there are others not afraid to shout out the real truth. HE IS COME! LET US ALL REJOICE.

How about a few believers handing out leaflets at the Hillsong church in Redfern. I for one would be more than happy to volunteer.
wildwest
Conchigliette Convert

Postby DaveL on Thu Dec 22, 2005 6:51 am

Oh yes please me! me!

I'm up for a Hillsong happy clapper session dressed in full pirate regalia.
I may have to leave early before I'm nauseatingly ill though.

Welcome to the FSM boards Wildwest. Good to see another Sydney sider who has been touched by his noodly appendage.

We are hoping to have a get together at the Italian Forum one of these days.
Manatee Singles

www.hotdugong.com
DaveL
Site Admin

Postby billiebrown on Sat Feb 18, 2006 7:09 am

ay

i'm from sydney -redfern/chippendale area, and bowral.
we've got to do the kombi van thing (i have i friend with a kombi who would probably be up for it), and i am definatly up for leafleting at hillsong!, and of couse with gathering with ye all in worship by means of drinking, or whatever.
did the sydney gahering ever end up hapening?

peace and superflous plunderin be to ye all,

billie
billiebrown
Conchigliette Convert

Postby DaveL on Wed Feb 22, 2006 7:56 am

Hiya Billie,

No such luck yet. I'll keep my pirate regalia ready in hope that we will all meet up one day.

I'm always keen to meet the Pastafarians DownUnder though. There is a horrid looking Hillsong in Dank St Waterloo, which would be ripe for the picking. :mrgreen:

Cheers,

Dave
Manatee Singles

www.hotdugong.com
DaveL
Site Admin

Postby n00dle on Tue Feb 28, 2006 2:26 am

Brisbane, QLD here, fellow noodly warriors!

i have converted a few but they are 'in spirit'. I have yet to form a special noodly command force who will fight to the death for processed carbohydrates.
n00dle
Conchigliette Convert

Postby DaveL on Fri May 19, 2006 10:38 pm

YArrrrr...

We appear to be few in numbers these days. Where have yers all gone yer Blaggards?
Manatee Singles

www.hotdugong.com
DaveL
Site Admin

Postby OZ_Nick on Tue May 30, 2006 6:33 pm

Ahoy there Cap'n Dave,

Oi be tinkin they all be down the pub. Come 't tink of it...

Nick
----

Ye may knowe mee better as Cap'n Bluenose
OZ_Nick
Stele Second Mate

Postby bubblegumgirl on Fri Jun 02, 2006 5:49 am

Ahoy there fellow down under believers.

It's strange how few of us there are here. Ive been attempting to picket alongside the christian union guys at uni, but unfortunatly one girl dressed like a pirate and trying to spread the word of noodly appendages is not enough. Are there any other melbournites willing to placard with me?

Together none shall laugh, and disbelievers can do the dishes.

All bow down to his noodliness. :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :fsm_float:
"Yes Marge, in Theory, in theory communism works." Homer Simpson

"`This must be Thursday,' said Arthur to himself, sinking low over his beer, `I never could get the hang of Thursdays.'"

"Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it."

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night."
bubblegumgirl
Bucatini Buccanneer

Postby CaptainBoffin on Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:46 am

yo ho, noodly ho!

Here be another Melbournite buckaneer present in these waters, gaaaar.

:fsm:
CaptainBoffin
Conchigliette Convert

Pastralians

Postby Aus Dente on Sun Jun 11, 2006 2:20 am

Yep - there's more of us out here - looking at the forthcoming census as a way of establishing Pastafarianism as an officially recognised religion...
Aus Dente
Conchigliette Convert

and another thing

Postby Aus Dente on Sun Jun 11, 2006 4:23 am

there's also a new blog for all things noodly...

http://noodlynation.blogspot.com/
Aus Dente
Conchigliette Convert

Anyone need their cutlass sharpening?

Postby Aus Dente on Thu Jun 15, 2006 7:19 am

Yaaarrr

Oh to be in Melbourne on the 5th July - if you are then adjust your eye patch, buckle your sea boots and get down to http://www.sightmagazine.com.au/events.php for a spot of shanty singing

RAmen
Aus Dente
Conchigliette Convert

PreviousNext

Return to FSM Gatherings