praising the prophet and prayer to protect against evil spam

Submit your scriptural writings for inclusion in the Loose Canon, and your tales of ancient FSM Lore, as well as any other FSM-related writing you may have.

Moderator: All Things Mods

praising the prophet and prayer to protect against evil spam

Postby bitroaster on Tue Jun 13, 2006 5:52 am

praised be Ye, bringer of enlightenment in this sinister of hours.
when vile leechers and foul landlubbers are snapping on the heels of our weak hope, like wolves in the dark forest of our peril, torturing the true believer with unholy sermons,
selling theirs and our souls out in a bargain for meagre wisdoms, neither norishing nor new, promising the pill that does it all.
Ye shine on our dim little hungover souls like a glorious furnace of purest light, blasting away the shadows of ache and despair in our time of need with sheer, keen and strong belief and wisdom.
Ye humble us, yet! at the same time heighten us.

Longest lives the prophet,
most fiercely touched by HIS noodly appendage
RAmen
bitroaster
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Griffin on Tue Jun 13, 2006 2:11 pm

Yes. I thnk so. Probably. Have you read Start Here ? And why not introduce yourself in the New Converts thread?
Grand Deducer Watson of Sherlock. NoName, no pack drill. Astral zone changed five times a day (flexible). Great at manifesting parking spaces by thought control. Hatred of terminology of survivors and commitment to win-win reality.
Griffin
WatsonOfSherlock

Postby bitroaster on Mon Jun 19, 2006 7:34 am

Arrr, yes of course I did read Start. Did I do something inappropriate?
neither infidels where given names nor did I shout or swear and I at least tried hard to contribute to the great picture.

anyway I will grab me cup o' rum an' sink into sulking o'er me wrongdoin'
might as well find me some inshpir.... sinspira... inspirate ...ideas to introduce meself

Arrr
bitroaster
Conchigliette Convert

Return to Scripture and Lore