Best. Tagline. Ever.

The place for general discussion about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and most things related to Him.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Postby Dr. Otis Lansa on Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:24 pm

Hey, respect and tolerance, Q, and no personal attacks, eh?
Dr. Otis Lansa
Mystic of Meatball

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:31 pm

oh, okay :( :wink:

we should be setting good examples...

but I do have the membership background of about 10 months that you know I'm just being funny and sarcastic.

you know if I was really trying to insult you, I'd call you a 15 year-old posing as an adult :mrgreen:
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:43 pm

double post because of obscenely slow internet connection. :(
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Michelangelo on Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:56 pm

And you try to call me on MY spam! :wink:
Michelangelo
Maccheroncelli Missionary

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:57 pm

hey, I said it wasn't calling, just a friendly reminder of sorts. :roll:

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby teripie on Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:25 am

If my faith can not laugh at itself and satirize itself, then it ain't my faith.
I like "taste the satire." Maybe if it went a little further. "Taste the satire, experience the truth." Something like that.
-----(\ /)------
-----(o.o)-----
----(> <)-----
This is Bunny.
Bunny, as cute and cuddley as he may appear, is bent on world domination.
To achieve this he has decided to start by taking over teh intarweb, a step towards his ultimate goal.
To help him complete his quest and therefore ensure bunny domination, copy and paste him into your sig
teripie
Birthday Scribe

Postby alexrose on Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:39 am

I like it.
For Teripie's, I think the second should have something to do with food again though...Not clever enough to think of anything myself though.
alexrose
Fusilli Fuselier

Postby Dr. Otis Lansa on Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:47 am

Savour the Truth?
Dr. Otis Lansa
Mystic of Meatball

Postby Sir Francis Drake on Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:25 pm

Taste the truth, savor the satire.

Pass the pasta.
Taste the truth, savor the satire, pass the pasta!

Dona Nobis Pasta

-Opsanus tau
Sir Francis Drake
Monkaroni

Postby KC Observer on Wed Jun 07, 2006 4:22 pm

Ah, SFD, I think you may have something there!
The Pope
KC Observer
Mod

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Wed Jun 07, 2006 5:00 pm

very good Drake! although I must confess, the first thing I thought of after Micheals post was "defocate the truth?" which wouldn't really be aproriate.

I like taste the truth, savour the satire, because thats actually pretty accurate. we help shed the truth/see it out of the box on issues using satire, and the satire is a nice 'bonus' if you will.

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Sir Francis Drake on Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:47 pm

I humbly thank you, KC and Q. I hoped that the alliteration would be helpful, as well.

I'm off to add it to my sig.
:)
Taste the truth, savor the satire, pass the pasta!

Dona Nobis Pasta

-Opsanus tau
Sir Francis Drake
Monkaroni

Postby Griffin on Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:46 pm

Qwertyuiopasd wrote: we help shed the truth/see it out of the box on issues using satire,

One glass of wine, alcohol being a rare event for me, and I read that as shedding the truth out of a box of tissues. Or even shredding the tissues out of the box. garrrr! note to self: this is a serious site with serious issues. get with the programme or stay in pirates.
Grand Deducer Watson of Sherlock. NoName, no pack drill. Astral zone changed five times a day (flexible). Great at manifesting parking spaces by thought control. Hatred of terminology of survivors and commitment to win-win reality.
Griffin
WatsonOfSherlock

Previous

Return to All Things FSM