Moderator: All Things Mods
alexrose wrote:I thank you for that completely useless explanation.
I guess if getting me to google it was the point, you succeeded.
jefferywinkler wrote:As you are well aware, there are two possible explanations for the Origin of the Universe. One is that the Universe was created by The Flying Spaghetti Monster
The other theory is that the Universe was created by The Invisible Pink Unicorn
Of course, these two theories are equally valid, and are both supported by equal amounts of evidence. The problem is that these two theories appear to contradict each other. Therefore, we are forced to choose one of the following alternatives.
1. The Universe was actually created by the Flying Spaghetti Monster, and The Invisible Pink Unicorn is a bogus false idol that people are foolish to believe in.
2. The Universe was actually created by the Invisible Pink Unicorn and the Flying Spaghetti Monster is a bogus false idol people are foolish to believe in.
3. The Invisible Pink Unicorn is another name for the Flying Spaghetti Monster but his real form is a Flying Spaghetti Monster.
4. The Flying Spaghetti Monster is another form of the Invisible Pink Unicorn but her real form is an Invisible Pink Unicorn.
5. Both the Flying Spaghetti Monster and Invisible Pink Unicorn exist, and are in fact married, like Zeus and Hera, or Osiris and Isis, and created the Universe together.
6. They both exist and are enemies, and the universe was created by their ongoing warfare.
7. They both exist, and one is good, to lead men to salvation, and the other evil, and leads men astray.
8. Another possibility is that neither exist, and in fact the Universe was not made by anyone.
The final option is perhaps the most disturbing, but it is perhaps the easiest way to reconcile these two theories, both of which are supported by equal amounts of evidence, so we should be willing to keep an open mind regarding this final option.
jefferywinkler wrote:An imortal being can't be killed.
However, what if you took the FSM, and physically separated each noodle, so he was no longer physically connected?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests