Anyone in Virginia

Wanna get together to pillage something, or just to have a bowl of pasta? Schedule it with your fellow Pastafarians here.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Sat Jun 03, 2006 12:04 pm

alchohol should be fine. I think we've got some Vodka or Yellow Tail lying around somewhere...

Drake: bocca (thanks for the spelling)
Mr. Drake: burger
Draklette: hot dog

I think we can make 150% of what we'll need. that way theres extras, but hopefully not after we're done. we can always grill more.

good plan for Jawo and Moonman.
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby aquazoo on Sat Jun 03, 2006 4:01 pm

Qwertyuiopasd wrote: (bring barqs or coke please. we have no caffiene in my house 8) )

Meaning we should bring caffinated drinks, or caffiene is not allowed at your house?

Hey, people are entitled to their rules!

-Carol
aquazoo
Tortellini Third Mate

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Sat Jun 03, 2006 4:28 pm

no rule against it, my parents just often don't buy it. we just ran out of Barqs, but still have some sprite, which isn't caffienated.

you will find my dad only drinks caffiene-free diet coke. more like flavoured not sugar-water.

so what will you be having aquazoo?
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby aquazoo on Mon Jun 05, 2006 2:55 pm

A hamburger would be lovely, cheeseburger even better if offered.

Should we bring side dishes?
aquazoo
Tortellini Third Mate

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Mon Jun 05, 2006 4:34 pm

yeah, sure. sidedish, desert, beverage, whatever you want.

I think I'll PM Jawo and Moonman right now. *sigh*

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby flyingfish on Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:46 pm

I hope there is another gathering soon after the father's day one. I know I'm new and haven't heard of this earlier, but I want to come to one of the gatherings since I'm from this area (and I can't go to this one). :cry:

Hope you all have fun at the picnic tho :fsm_rock:
"You people. If there isn't a movie about it, it's not worth knowing, is it?" -Kevin Smith
flyingfish
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Tue Jun 06, 2006 4:43 pm

we'll be inside or on a deck... not really a picnic... but we'll make sure to get a good date for you.

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Sir Francis Drake on Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:15 pm

Keep on posting here, flyingfish, so we can get to know you better. What kind of times may work for you in the coming months?

Whatever happened to Rumblemonk?
Taste the truth, savor the satire, pass the pasta!

Dona Nobis Pasta

-Opsanus tau
Sir Francis Drake
Monkaroni

Postby flyingfish on Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:27 pm

Oh, I tend to think of these kinds of things as picnics if they're outside (even though they usually aren't).

I tend to be free every other weekend, and I'll be even less available once school starts again. I know that isn't very useful for future planning, I think I'll just need to be luckier next time.

Have fun for me :mrgreen:
"You people. If there isn't a movie about it, it's not worth knowing, is it?" -Kevin Smith
flyingfish
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Jawo on Sat Jun 10, 2006 10:49 pm

Sorry for the delay...I was at the beach for the past week :D and didnt have internet connection :(. I can bring cookies or a pie or other desert; is anyone already do one of the above?
Jawo
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Sat Jun 10, 2006 11:12 pm

dosen't matter what you bring, just bring something. we'll have enough food for everyone.

and I don't think we need to take orders, I misinterpted my parents, they just wanted to know if there were any vegetarians. we'll have burgers, cheese, bocca burgers, and hotdogs. and really good meatball kabobs. I think...

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Sir Francis Drake on Tue Jun 13, 2006 4:41 pm

So are we still on, then? :D

Dona Nobis Pasta

-Opsanus tau
Sir Francis Drake
Monkaroni

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Tue Jun 13, 2006 4:54 pm

quite. I might be able to get a difinitive from my teacher by weeks end, but don't count on it. i've gotten a reply from Jawo, and I'm still waiting on Moonman. that guy really needs email updates...

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Sir Francis Drake on Fri Jun 16, 2006 2:40 pm

Is Aqua definitely coming, as well? :D

Dona Nobis Pasta

-Opsanus tau
Sir Francis Drake
Monkaroni

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Fri Jun 16, 2006 5:10 pm

I emailed her, but didn't get a response. I'm pretty sure she is coming.

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

PreviousNext

Return to FSM Gatherings