Business Card

Discuss ways to spread the Word and bring His Noodly Appendage to everybody.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Business Card

Postby teripie on Tue Apr 11, 2006 9:48 pm

I have found that it's fairly cheap and easy to print up business cards. I plan to print some promoting the FSM and Bobby's site. I've got a couple of great print programs that make it very easy to produce a slick card but don't know how to export any of my designs. Can anyone here do an easy card layout that we all could use? Cards are so much easier to pass out then leaflets.
-----(\ /)------
-----(o.o)-----
----(> <)-----
This is Bunny.
Bunny, as cute and cuddley as he may appear, is bent on world domination.
To achieve this he has decided to start by taking over teh intarweb, a step towards his ultimate goal.
To help him complete his quest and therefore ensure bunny domination, copy and paste him into your sig
teripie
Birthday Scribe

Postby NeferKa on Tue Apr 11, 2006 10:00 pm

I have made a lot of business cards for work, but I just used Word to make them. I really like the idea of using cards though, Teripie! I’m sure at least one of us is a graphic designer and could whip up a fancy design. (I could make one, but the fanciness would be limited.)
NeferKa
Lumache Lieutenant

Postby Tansy the Terrible on Wed Apr 12, 2006 2:40 am

Good idea! I like the pic of FSM touching the finger of Man for an idea of a background.
"Okee dokee doggie daddy!"
Tansy the Terrible
Stele Second Mate

Postby theroachyjay on Sat May 06, 2006 1:06 am

I order buisness cards from vistaprint.com

I would do them from home, but I don't have a decent printer for something like that.
The Roachy Jay

The Cure for Bordem is Just a Click Away --
http://www.theroachyjay.tk/
theroachyjay
Maccheroncelli Missionary

Postby angelsou on Tue May 23, 2006 4:31 pm

I got a bunch made that just say "TOUCHED" across the front and some really basic pastafarian stuff on the back - vistaprint sent me 250 for something like $10 shipped
angelsou
Maccheroncelli Missionary

Postby teripie on Tue May 23, 2006 7:11 pm

Ack! This reminds me I've got to get crakin' and build some of my own. Have spent the past two days designing some cards for a friend. Might as well whip out some in honor of His Noodliness. Sure would beat the the crap out of my current cards that advertise the dem party.
-----(\ /)------
-----(o.o)-----
----(> <)-----
This is Bunny.
Bunny, as cute and cuddley as he may appear, is bent on world domination.
To achieve this he has decided to start by taking over teh intarweb, a step towards his ultimate goal.
To help him complete his quest and therefore ensure bunny domination, copy and paste him into your sig
teripie
Birthday Scribe

Return to The Cause