Can anyone interperet this dream?

The place for general discussion about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and most things related to Him.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Can anyone interperet this dream?

Postby Sasuman on Thu May 18, 2006 8:15 pm

Even I, a prophet, could not interpret this vision from his noodliness. Can any of you noodly inclined people interpret it for me.

In my dream, I was laying in a garbage dumster. All of a sudden, mud began dripping from the ceiling. Then, I hear the dumbster being rolled into a hotel. As the man who was rolling the dumbster was checking in, the man at the desk said, "The turkey will manifest itself before the noodle snatches the bold eagal."

After he had checked in, he met another men who told him, "Behold, the one who comes in the name of culture. He shall be of many legs. Let him who have knowledge eat upon his breasts."

Likewise in the same manner, three nights later as he was checking out of the hotel, I looked out of the dumbster and saw the doors speak. They said, "Who is worthy of the great chicken who will submit to the noodle that taketh away the farts of the beasts that roameth upon narnia. Will the lion fight the noodly one?"

And finally, I was rolled back into where I was before. The guy opened the dumbster and told me, "The wardrobe leads to his noodliness. Go there, for the king and the lord are in battle."

Ooops, sorry I put this in the wrong catagory. Could someone fix it?

.:Fixed. --Alpaca:.
I am HisVoice but I can't access my other account.
Sasuman
Ziti Zealot

Postby Alpaca on Thu May 18, 2006 8:25 pm

Welcome back.

While you were out, some new things sprung up. Notably, the START HERE forum, and the FAQ inside it. I strongly urge you to read it, especially in light of your (repeated, since February) claims of being a prophet.
Alpaca
Go-To Guy

Postby Sasuman on Thu May 18, 2006 8:39 pm

You mean I can't be a prophet no more? All I ever did was serve his great noodliness and this is the thanx I get.

*tear*

I can't be a prophet anymore. Well what do you know. You try to enlighten your fellow believer and they trample all over you.

You can stop me from prophesizing, but you can't change who I am. I was annointed. I WAS ANNOINTED!
I am HisVoice but I can't access my other account.
Sasuman
Ziti Zealot

Postby Alpaca on Thu May 18, 2006 8:46 pm

Hehe.

Feel free to keep on prophesizing. Just know that Bobby's the prophet, and your prophecies will have no authority whatsoever.
Alpaca
Go-To Guy

Return to All Things FSM