The Failing Wall

Submit your scriptural writings for inclusion in the Loose Canon, and your tales of ancient FSM Lore, as well as any other FSM-related writing you may have.

Moderator: All Things Mods

The Failing Wall

Postby Hexene on Wed Apr 05, 2006 5:11 pm

I once responded in a topix thread on evolution and ended my statement with "Praise the all powerful Flying Spaghetti Monster." Then I received a reply from a poster

"Does the spaghetti monster stick to the wall when he is done???

There is rumor circulating that Pontius Pilate in years of ole, order that the Flying Spaghetti Monster to be thrown into the Failing wall of Jerusalem by trickery of a colander mystic. Then the henchmen including Chef Boy Ardee laid a trap for the all mighty FSM. The all knowing and mighty Flying Spaghetti Monster knowing of this trap sent his fledgling noodle son, who was still undercook in the Gas Clouds of the Stringy Universe, flew down to save the Intelligent Design-less humankind, and the son knowing and willingly fell into the colander trap of Pontius Pilate and Chef Boy Ardee. Thus the Undercook Noodles of the Son of FSM was placed into a Roman catapult and was launched into the Failing Wall, the sacrificial son SMACK with all his noodles appendage into the Failing Wall. The Noodles mass did not STICK but dropped to the ground and all men gasps when a loud voice boomed from above, the Nebulous form of the Flying Spaghetti Monster appeared, the voice trembled with strength and purpose, “I send my only Noodles Son to show the world that by Intelligent Design, I am not done because all mankind is not perfect and afflicted with many design flaws, so remember me thru my son of Noodles that when your back disc degenerates, eyes failed, knees go bad, joints ache, colon problems, acid reflux, migraines, bad teeth, chemical imbalance, and all other asundery body design defects that you must repent and suffered for the sin of Noodle-ness Appendage Envy!â€￾ Blessed all who are touched by his Noodles Appendage!

Mythbusters will never attempt to test the theory whether the Flying Spaghetti Monster will stick or not against a wall. Why, due to many infinite noodles appendage of the FSM, they are afraid that the Superstring Theory with 13 dimensions of pasta flavors would unravel the universe, creating Big Bangs of waving membranes who we know are his holiness Spaghetti sacred noodles, ending the world as we know it. Food for thought! So passed the Noodles I say! Oh, forgive me great divine FSM!
Hexene
Cannelloni Cannoneer

Postby Dr. Otis Lansa on Wed Apr 05, 2006 5:58 pm

Hmmm.. Chem name, Filipino, refers to Superstring Theory in the first post; I like this guy (gal?)!

Welcome aboard Hexene!
Dr. Otis Lansa
Mystic of Meatball

Postby Hexene on Thu May 11, 2006 4:59 pm

Dr. Otis Lansa wrote:Hmmm.. Chem name, Filipino, refers to Superstring Theory in the first post; I like this guy (gal?)!

Welcome aboard Hexene!

Thank you for the welcome! I am a guy looking for a female noodle companion with plenty of sauce! :o
Hexene
Cannelloni Cannoneer

Postby Dr. Otis Lansa on Thu May 11, 2006 6:33 pm

There be a few saucy pirate wenches about, but I'm not one of them.

In the meantime, you should go over to Physical Science and check out the Hyper Spaghetti Monster thread (my pet project). It's pretty much along the lines of your last paragraph...
Dr. Otis Lansa
Mystic of Meatball

Postby Poincare's Stepchild on Thu May 11, 2006 6:41 pm

Hi, Hexene...

See you have made it over from the Topix board. Welcome. This is a pretty strange crew...make that a VERY strange crew. I know you will like it.

BTW, cool avatar.

[Just in case you haven't guessed, I am Darwins Stepchild on Topix.]

:worship: :worship: :worship: :fsm:
Reading is Knowledge
Knowledge is Power
Power Corrupts
Corruption is a Crime
Crime doesn't Pay

So...If you read, you will go broke.

TTFN
Poincare's Stepchild
Lord of Linguini

Postby Hexene on Thu May 11, 2006 8:15 pm

Dr. Otis Lansa wrote:There be a few saucy pirate wenches about, but I'm not one of them.

In the meantime, you should go over to Physical Science and check out the Hyper Spaghetti Monster thread (my pet project). It's pretty much along the lines of your last paragraph...

Thank you again! I certainly will visit your pet project very noodely soon!

:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :fsm:
Hexene
Cannelloni Cannoneer

Postby Hexene on Thu May 11, 2006 8:20 pm

Poincare's Stepchild wrote:Hi, Hexene...

See you have made it over from the Topix board. Welcome. This is a pretty strange crew...make that a VERY strange crew. I know you will like it.

BTW, cool avatar.

[Just in case you haven't guessed, I am Darwins Stepchild on Topix.]

Hi, DS errrr... I mean Ponicare's Stepchild!!

Very pretty strange crew -- um... I will fit right in perfectly then! :D
Nice pirate avator you got there! :fsm_yarr:

Hexene
Cannelloni Cannoneer

Postby Poincare's Stepchild on Thu May 11, 2006 9:19 pm

Hexene...

You are probably going to get a nasty note from Dee Dee, or one of the other mods...about double posting. No biggy, I got one too.

They don't want people to post right after themselves...read the START HERE stuff. If you want to say more, use the edit. I know, quite different from Topix.
Reading is Knowledge
Knowledge is Power
Power Corrupts
Corruption is a Crime
Crime doesn't Pay

TTFN
Poincare's Stepchild
Lord of Linguini

Postby Hexene on Thu May 11, 2006 9:45 pm

Hi, Ponicare's Stepchild,

Thanks for the info about double posting after one's self! Like many others in most forums I assume nothing - Oh, Forgive me great divine FSM!
Hexene
Cannelloni Cannoneer

Postby Poincare's Stepchild on Thu May 11, 2006 11:19 pm

Don't get DD POed. Please...just don't. :mrgreen:
Reading is Knowledge
Knowledge is Power
Power Corrupts
Corruption is a Crime
Crime doesn't Pay