Is There A "Devil" In Pastafarianism?

Posts that are locked but open for perusal.

Moderator: phpBB2 - Administrators

Postby Hogarth on Mon May 08, 2006 11:31 pm

Ok - finally finished with business for the day and able to respond. Well it looks like I have been attacked by not just one, but several people and not only that, but falsely accused of being someone else, insulted and name-called. You call ME a troll because I have the audacity to be offended at something you have said and try to clarify my feelings to those who seem to discount them. I suggest you read this topic again paying close and objective attention to your own posts and then decide who has wronged whom.

No, I have never been here before. Clearly gods, little and tin though they may be, are fallible. I am not Edward, Vendetta nor anyone who has been registered at this site before. And yes, perhaps though you may be capable of denying it and incapable of humbling yourself to admit it in your little cyber-kingdom, you may say things that offend others. I seriously doubt you are a big enough person to admit your mistakes nor to apologise for having offended someone with one of your posts.

I am sorry to disappoint you (no, not really - I can't lie), but no, you have not frightened me away with your attempted intimidation and demonstration that you can retrieve and interpret IP addresses. (Though maybe you have impressed some of your less savy observers. Was that part of your intent? Be honest now...) Thanks for calling my post a gem though; that was nice of you. To answer your question Bank of America knows everything that goes through their servers, that's pretty much the point of having them. If you have any more questions about corporate intranet configuration please feel free to ask.

Perhaps I am more sensitive than average to generalizations and prejudice due to the fact that I am a member of a minority group. While it may make it more difficult for you to relate to me, it does not invalidate my feelings nor make me worth less than you or anyone else.

It's clear that equality and selflessness are not qualities that apply in this 'religion'. It's the same-old, same-old. If it makes you feel good to ban me because I dare challenge you or fail to bow before your menacing wrath then by all means do so. I will somehow manage to struggle through my life without participating in your Internet site. Whoa is me.
Hogarth
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Hogarth on Mon May 08, 2006 11:42 pm

Oh and one more thing...

You flatter yourself to suggest that I would go to the trouble to be so interested in this site as to return after being banned, use proxy servers, etc.

Good bye.
Hogarth
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Alpaca on Mon May 08, 2006 11:45 pm

See ya! Hope you feel vindicated!
Alpaca
Go-To Guy

Postby alexrose on Mon May 08, 2006 11:54 pm

Dr. Otis Lansa, I get what you mean about fun.
alexrose
Fusilli Fuselier

Postby Al Dante on Tue May 09, 2006 12:30 am

No, Dee Dee, whoa is you.

(Are horses considered minorities these days?)

And to think I wrote a reasonable response to his original accusations -- which of course he has ignored. My trolldar, alas, is less than 100% accurate. Hogarth fooled me, which means he gets to put my post on his troll trophy wall and cherish it forever.

- mere mortAL
Al Dante
Cannelloni Cannoneer

Postby Alpaca on Tue May 09, 2006 7:51 am

His first nickname, V for Venganza, is an obvious reference to Vendetta, which in itself is a username that blatantly reeks of return for revenge, perhaps even more so than "Ghost."

And after giving us another writing sample there, including his "I'm an innocent newbie" style, his latest alias was blatantly obvious.
Alpaca
Go-To Guy

Postby Sir Francis Drake on Tue May 09, 2006 11:08 am

What a bore!

So I guess that answers our thread question: "Is there a Devil in Pastafarianism?". The answer is no. Just some little demons, sometimes.

I think there's a certain percentage of the population who could be known as the "poised to be outraged" group, or PBOG for short(?!). These people wake up irritable and scan the horizon for anything to shout at. Heaven forbid they look inside themselves for the problem.
Taste the truth, savor the satire, pass the pasta!

Dona Nobis Pasta

-Opsanus tau
Sir Francis Drake
Monkaroni

Postby Jennfon on Tue May 09, 2006 5:30 pm

I thought you had a pretty good idea with this web site and I have been reading the posts here for some time now but I had to register and post my own comment after reading this. Ok so maybe that guy had some attitude but does that justify you ganging up on him mocking a minority and criticizing his spelling mistakes? Good thing he didn't say what minority he was. Who knows what insults you would have come out with then. You should all be ashamed of yourselves. You call him a bad guy. Remove the mote from thine own eye, and then you may see clearly to remove the mote from thy brothers eye. Seems like a pretty hateful bunch of people here. I didn't think that you were trying to bash Christians with your idea but maybe I was wrong about that.
Jennfon
Conchigliette Convert

PreviousNext

Return to Locked Posts