FSM's take on vegetarians

Caution! Spoilers abound! If you have not read the book, enter at your own peril.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Postby alexrose on Tue May 02, 2006 11:26 pm

Tofu meatballs of course! They're garlicky. :D
alexrose
Fusilli Fuselier

Postby Gruppenfuhrer on Wed May 03, 2006 1:47 pm

Auntie Dee Dee wrote:You're cool.

We even have mods on the Vege list.

Me? Carnivore to the max.

I also like to eat the flesof carved animals..... :o
Gruppenfuhrer
Bucatini Buccanneer

Postby Tickle on Wed May 03, 2006 1:58 pm

I'm vegetarian... Vegetarians are people too... :)
Thought of the Day:

"The purpose of life is a life of purpose." ~ Robert Byrne
Tickle
Brewmeister

Postby Sir Francis Drake on Wed May 03, 2006 3:34 pm

I'm a vegetarian, too. The FSM accepts sauces of all kinds, be they of meat or herb. Welcome!
Taste the truth, savor the satire, pass the pasta!

Dona Nobis Pasta

-Opsanus tau
Sir Francis Drake
Monkaroni

Postby Duke on Wed May 03, 2006 10:08 pm

Auntie Dee Dee wrote:Me? Carnivore to the max.

Same here. I even hunt and fish. Oops, wrong group........... :o :D

Duke
"In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards."

--Mark Twain

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

--Friedrich Nietzsche

"If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever."

--Woody Allen
Duke
Prophet of Pastafarianism

Postby Nikkoru on Sun May 07, 2006 7:42 am

I've been living off cupped ramen and rice for the last year and a half - what would make me? Besides tiresome.
Nikkoru
Ziti Zealot

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Sun May 07, 2006 10:19 am

it would make you a colledge student. :wink:

the only thing I think the FSM dosen't want you to eat is crap food, like fast food. but its not like YOU ENTER MCDONALDS AND YOU SHALL BE SMITED!!!!!!!!!!

its: "*sigh* I can't believe you're going in there..."
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Duke on Mon May 08, 2006 4:09 am

Nikkoru wrote:I've been living off cupped ramen and rice for the last year and a half - what would make me? Besides tiresome.

That would make you a student, would it not? :o :D We have a lot in common.:roll:

Duke
"In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards."

--Mark Twain

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

--Friedrich Nietzsche

"If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever."

--Woody Allen
Duke

Postby Alpaca on Thu May 25, 2006 8:39 am

We'll bring along plenty of good stuff. Meat alone isn't enough to cook a hearty pasta meal.
Alpaca
Go-To Guy

Postby Weird_Ally on Sat Jul 08, 2006 2:53 am

Just remember, Noodles are essential, not meat balls. I've eaten spaghetti with Morning Star Farms ground beef substitute for a meaty taste, or with home made plain spaghetti sauce. I even make my own noodles (once) and explore all kinds of pasta. Also, Asian Ramen works for Ramendan, as it is completely vegitarian. happy eating :fsm_rock:
Weird_Ally
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Schlork on Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:08 pm

Soy 'meatballs' kick ass. Another vegetarian here, and I thoroughly enjoy my pasta with my imitation meatballs that taste deeeeelicious! Does FSM have any opinion on sprinkling grated cheese over the pasta? Is it good (enhancing the already wonderful experience of pastarific tastes) or bad (distracting from the pasta itself)?
Schlork
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Duke on Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:42 pm

One of the tenets of Pastafarianism is acceptance. Although we do worship a Spaghetti deity, some Pastafarians confess to preferring, say, linguini to spaghetti. Some of us don't like meat balls. But there's nothing wrong with that. :)

Eat what you like. We're not here to intrude.

Duke

--Mark Twain

--Friedrich Nietzsche

--Woody Allen
Duke

Postby Shasta50 on Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:19 pm

Anonymous wrote:what about when the missionary pirate ship is complete what will vegepastarians eat while out to sea?

Sea farms! Hellooooooooo!
The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese in the trap

Sure, its nice to soar with the eagles, but hey, weasels never get sucked into jet engines.

----(\ /)------
----(o.o)-----
----(> <)-----
This is Bunny.
Bunny, as cute and cuddley as he may appear, is bent on world domination.
To achieve this he has decided to start by taking over the interweb, a step towards his ultimate goal.
To help him complete his quest and therefore ensure bunny domination, copy and paste him into your sig
Shasta50
Ziti Zealot

Location: Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the galaxy

Postby Clifford on Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:09 am

AARRRRGGGHHH

T'is bettr' to ave' a mix of tha best meatballs! Quorn an' meat t'gether!
Clifford

By the power invested in me by tabloid-reading imbeciles, I name you a pedo-dog!

The Pedo-Finder General

RAmen
Clifford
Brewmeister

Postby anthrobabe on Fri Oct 19, 2007 12:03 pm

I'm a vegiepastafarian and I'm the terror of the seas round here
in fact drop yer mainsail and turn around and look behine you
yes that's my ship
now stand to and prepare to be boarded
My mantra
Just save the farkin Gorillas will you! They don't have spell check- but they do need YOU/US...
www.gorillafund.org

I Ned Speil Cheek!!!!!!!!

I'm *not* the lowest rank on this ship. What about the laboratory mice? I tell them something and they jump straight to it. "Yes, Mr. Lister Sir, eek,eek."
anthrobabe
Lord of Linguini

Location: Waiting to move where the Gorillas are, the ones without cell phones and cars!

Next

Return to Gospel of FSM Book Discussion