My new Coke addiction

Foods to make in praise of our Blessed FSM, pasta based and otherwise.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Postby Scruffy05 on Fri May 05, 2006 2:01 am

Auntie Dee Dee wrote:Ativan is lovely.

I'm allergic to about half of the 'take 'em down' meds available (either there's some egg in the serum or they have epinephrine) so i've actually had a 4 hour surgery under Ativan alone...

Demerol just makes me giggle. For several days.

15, in the hospitol on Demerol was the first time I ever swore at my mom... I can't get comfy, I go panicky, I have extreme rage problems.

About 2 years ago i was in the hospital with a major stomach flu and the nurse came in... Here's the dialogue:

Nurse: "Hello Mr. White, we are going to give you something for your stomach. Also, this tends to be pretty hard on the system so we are going to give you a painkiller to help it."
Me: "Is the painkiller Demerol?"
Nurse: "Yes. Yes it is."
Me: "No thank you. I can't take Demerol, it sends my psychotic."
Nurse: "Nonsense." <Injects me with Demerol>
Me: "You little <BEEP!>"

10 minutes later

Me: "AAAARGHH!!!! Just KILL ME! <huff><puff><huff><puff> I'm going to kill that <beep>ing nurse! I'm going to <Censored>"

Yeah, Demerol and me don't mix. Actually, any medification that affects the head. I don't even like taking Advil. I'm also 100% drug free through my life because I once walked through a pot haze as a kid and woke up in the hospital. Supposedly it sent me through Anaflactic shock.

That allergy seems to be mellowing, it doesn't hit me as hard anymore but to this day I am a human drugdog. You can smoke up in the morning and come see me several hours later and I will know. I will always know. I can feel it.
- Pull the other one, it's got bells on it.
Scruffy05
Cavatappi Cabin Boy

Postby NeferKa on Fri May 05, 2006 11:47 am

Scruffy, are you allergic to hemp as well? (Fibers in clothing, etc...)

A few of us found out we had bad reactions to marijuana at a controlled substance burn so we could identify the smell. That was fun. :(
NeferKa
Lumache Lieutenant

Postby Scruffy05 on Fri May 05, 2006 11:54 am

NeferKa wrote:Scruffy, are you allergic to hemp as well? (Fibers in clothing, etc...)

A few of us found out we had bad reactions to marijuana at a controlled substance burn so we could identify the smell. That was fun. :(

Honmestly, I haven't noticed any reactions to hemp, but I do avoid it just in case. As for the Cannabis it only seems to affect me in it's airborne form... not that I have EVER handled it, just that the smell or inhalation of it is what gets me.

That being said, I once found a grow op by following "My tingling spider senses" It was small, outdoors and I was already pretty close to it but I was the only one who of the group who piced up on it.
Scruffy05
Cavatappi Cabin Boy

Postby Dr. Otis Lansa on Fri May 05, 2006 12:06 pm

You doth protest much for a BC boy. :wink:

And since this is the Food forum, I'd suggest you avoid ingesting it as well...
Dr. Otis Lansa
Mystic of Meatball

Postby Scruffy05 on Sat May 06, 2006 4:55 am

Dr. Otis Lansa wrote:You doth protest much for a BC boy. :wink:

And since this is the Food forum, I'd suggest you avoid ingesting it as well...

I honestly have no problems with OTHER people doing MJ. I don't feel it is any orse than alcohol. Other people have their own ideas, this is mine.

If I was allergic to lawn grass, I wouldn't try and get sod made illegal :P
Scruffy05
Cavatappi Cabin Boy

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Sat May 06, 2006 9:34 am

well isn't more MJ in canada safer? because its homegrown or something? 'cause in america, theres no FDA regulating Drugs, so if they have to fill the quota, but they're out of MJ, they put in something else. be it another drug, or something like formadahyde or rat poison.
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Scruffy05 on Sat May 06, 2006 3:12 pm

And in BC< it is homegrown A LOT!... I live out int he bush and you will see a small patch of it just growing on the side of the road every so often. Sometimes there is a cop pulling them out, but they have more important things to do.
Scruffy05
Cavatappi Cabin Boy

Postby alexrose on Sat May 06, 2006 3:20 pm

I woiuldn't say homegrown in necessarily better. What happens a lot is people buy/rent houses and just fill it up with pot. I'm not exactly savvy on the drug slang, but I'm pretty sure that would qualify as homegrown, and that's being made by your average drugdealer.

Scruffy, it must not be that bad there, because I have to walk through clouds about once a week.
So many people with cancer.... :wink:
alexrose
Fusilli Fuselier

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Sat May 06, 2006 3:26 pm

I'd say the definition of homegrown is you grow and take care of the plant and the chemicals for the entire process, so that you KNOW whats in it. if someone else homegrew it, and gave it to you, you have no way of knowing what might be in it. ergo, not homegrown.
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby alexrose on Sat May 06, 2006 3:32 pm

Yes. But I'm not sure that's how it's normally used. Always I hear BC MJ referred to as "homegrown" and since grow-ops abound, I'm assuming that's what you're getting most of the time.
alexrose
Fusilli Fuselier

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Sat May 06, 2006 3:36 pm

well, I'm in Virgina, so my definition is hardly canadian.

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Dr. Otis Lansa on Mon May 08, 2006 11:16 am

Off-topic, but I think Qwerty's talking "self-grown". All the rhetoric (from the RCMP) about cracking down on drugs to stop organized crime, and the blighters won't let you grow a plant or two yourself. AFAIK, the main chemicals added during commercial indoor production are mite controls (Safer's soap?) but I imagine major outdoor crops in producing countries could get sprayed with other nastier pesticides.

At least coffee makes a good houseplant. :wink:

And drugs are bad, m'kay?
Dr. Otis Lansa
Mystic of Meatball

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Mon May 08, 2006 4:02 pm

I don't plan to do drugs, but I'll defend others rights. majority rule, minority... something.. majority rules, but they have to take care of the minority.

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

PreviousNext

Return to Food