If you be in northern CA, arrr, then post here!

Wanna get together to pillage something, or just to have a bowl of pasta? Schedule it with your fellow Pastafarians here.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Postby Duke on Fri Apr 07, 2006 7:35 pm

Yeah, that's too bad.

Well, if there is ever some huge mega-convention, you are hypothetically within range.

Duke
"In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards."

--Mark Twain

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

--Friedrich Nietzsche

"If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever."

--Woody Allen
Duke
Prophet of Pastafarianism

SF Pastafarians

Postby ropergirl on Wed Apr 19, 2006 12:51 pm

I'm out towards the Sac Valley, but have converted a couple friends in the Bay Area..was there ever a gathering planned?? Hmm..ropergirl :
ropergirl
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Duke on Wed Apr 19, 2006 2:13 pm

Well, you could say we are working on that.

I suppose if we got enough Pastafarians in the Bay Area able to come to a meeting, we could plan something this summer.

Duke
"In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards."

--Mark Twain

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

--Friedrich Nietzsche

"If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever."

--Woody Allen
Duke

Sac Valley/SFO

Postby ropergirl on Fri Apr 21, 2006 3:20 am

Hi- yeah, I guess it is a verrryy slow process, after having read through the entire process. Perhaps if there were a good parade coming up..might be a chance to make an appearance..Ropergirl :fsm_float:
ropergirl
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Duke on Fri Apr 21, 2006 3:42 am

Well, the Bay Area is a place for parades, I'll say that much!

If we can find a suitable parade to join, that would be a great idea!

Duke

--Mark Twain

--Friedrich Nietzsche

--Woody Allen
Duke

Sac Valley /SFO

Postby ropergirl on Fri Apr 21, 2006 3:47 am

Was just thinking, Picnic Day in Davis this wknd would be a great 'venue' but not gonna work for me..

In any case, a parage where we might actually be noticed! RG
ropergirl
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Duke on Fri Apr 21, 2006 4:36 am

I wouldn't be able to attend, seeing as that I am in Hawaii. If there is one thing one needs to do, it's plan ahead. Waaay ahead.

Also, it does not seem that there are many people on this thread often, unfortunatly, but if we set a date far in the future, those who come in only every now and then would see it.

Duke

--Mark Twain

--Friedrich Nietzsche

--Woody Allen
Duke

Postby Duke on Sat Apr 22, 2006 1:50 am

Whoa, that's way too complicated, now.... :wink: :) :wink:

That's a good idea, we'll see if anything comes up.

Duke

--Mark Twain

--Friedrich Nietzsche

--Woody Allen
Duke

Postby trblvr on Mon Apr 24, 2006 7:04 am

If anyone is getting together in SF, I have an extra basket hilt sword. I was wondering about the legalities of carrying a sword while passing out flyers and candy though. Since it's part of the religious apparel, I don't see how it can be against the law, however trying to explain a sword and a pirate outfit to the SFPD while holding pamphlets of The Flying Spaghetti Monster might seem a bit unorthodox.
trblvr
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Duke on Mon Apr 24, 2006 1:58 pm

Welcome to the forum, Trblvr!

Unorthodox, bah! :)

Perhaps we should stick to the plastic swords while in public places.

Duke

--Mark Twain

--Friedrich Nietzsche

--Woody Allen
Duke

Postby Latentk on Mon Apr 24, 2006 8:30 pm

Hello fellow Pastafarians! I live in the hills right above Sac, but if planned far enough into the future, can easily make it to any good sized gathering in the bay area. I still need to pick me up a pirate outfit and sword.

Until then, may we all prosper under His Noodly influence.
Oderint dum metuant.
Latentk
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Duke on Mon Apr 24, 2006 11:47 pm

Hello, and welcome, Latentk!

Let's hope we can gather the determination and the people to get a large gathering.................

Duke

--Mark Twain

--Friedrich Nietzsche

--Woody Allen
Duke

Live in San Ramon, Contra Costa County

Postby Iambrett on Mon May 01, 2006 3:02 am

I Live in San Ramon, Contra Costa County. If anyone's nearby, lets get together for some pasta!
:D
Iambrett
Conchigliette Convert

Re: Live in San Ramon, Contra Costa County

Postby Shane on Mon May 01, 2006 3:41 pm

Iambrett wrote:I Live in San Ramon, Contra Costa County. If anyone's nearby, lets get together for some pasta!
:D

you should petition a name change to San Raman. :) sorry, to easy/obvious to pass.

Davis, CA here! :)
Shane
Ziti Zealot

Postby Amazing Larry on Tue Jun 20, 2006 9:18 pm

One more to the Bay Area bodycount. Specifically, Daly City.
Put down that Lil' Jon, pick up Charley Patton.
Start thinking Chicago, stop thinking Manhattan.

...and my name isn't really Amazing Larry.
Amazing Larry
Maccheroncelli Missionary

PreviousNext

Return to FSM Gatherings