Ontarian Brotherhood of the Sauce and Noodles

Wanna get together to pillage something, or just to have a bowl of pasta? Schedule it with your fellow Pastafarians here.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Conchigliette Convert

Ontarian Brotherhood of the Sauce and Noodles

Postby noodlemonger » Fri Dec 02, 2005 5:07 pm

If yar be from the heart of the nation whose flag colours represent the Flying Spagetti Monster in all Its glory: the red of the sauce, and the white (arguably) of the noodle, state your business here!

Dr. Otis Lansa
Mystic of Meatball

Postby Dr. Otis Lansa » Fri Dec 02, 2005 5:12 pm

I'm from the left lung and thinking perhaps we should unite the nation into one thread. I can doctor the Western Canadian thread into a Canadian meeting place...

Welcome aboard matey!

Cannelloni Cannoneer

Postby mr.ska » Sat Jan 14, 2006 10:00 pm

AARRRR! I be proclaimin' His Noodliness here in South-Central Ontario! I've proclaimed my presence here in the Great White North in another thread here, but I be hopin' to find more mateys here in Ontario.

Shiver me timbers!!

Ziti Zealot

Postby MrScienceGuy » Wed Apr 19, 2006 3:53 pm

Arrrr! I be from Ontario! Arrr! I be an educator trying to argue his presence be included in science class rooms when other theories are presented like the bible! Tis Only right mattey!

Tansy the Terrible
Stele Second Mate

Postby Tansy the Terrible » Wed Apr 19, 2006 8:48 pm

Yaarr! I be a wench from Ontario, practicing the sacred proffessions. I be convertin' along the lines o' the loose morals.
"Okee dokee doggie daddy!"

Conchigliette Convert

Postby elizard100 » Thu Jun 01, 2006 2:18 am

Ahoy mateys! I be a Northern wench meself. Greetings and noodly salutations to you all! Ontario be the place I call my home, within a short spaghetti monster's flight from Toronto. I be looking to hear what other Canadian pastafarians have to say.

Arrrrrrrrrrrr :fsm_yarr:

Return to “FSM Gatherings”