Public Access Television

Discuss ways to spread the Word and bring His Noodly Appendage to everybody.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Public Access Television

Postby Mal on Thu Apr 06, 2006 8:36 am

My friend and I are Pastafarians, and he has a producer's license for our local Public Access Television station. We are going to try and make a documentary on Pastafarianism, and allow for other viewpoints as well. However, I am at a loss for much more than basic content. I would appreciate some advice.
Mal
Ziti Zealot

Postby Tickle on Thu Apr 06, 2006 10:24 am

Wikipedia is a good sauce too.

(Sorry - at least I amuse myself...)
Thought of the Day:

"The purpose of life is a life of purpose." ~ Robert Byrne
Tickle
Brewmeister

Postby Sinoda on Thu Apr 06, 2006 6:28 pm

It is... But last I check, they have us registered as a "joke", parody, or fake religion. I would suggest you read as many threads as possible to really grasp the full concept. Also, if you live in New England, I'd be glad to do an interview.
What to put here....
Sinoda
Gnocchetti Galley Slave

Postby Mal on Fri Apr 07, 2006 8:55 am

How might I go about having a joke segment (what else will there be) with interviews of various deities, without crossing into offensive, or shouldn't I try that at all? {What a poorly constructed sentence!
Mal be the piratiest of pirates in the highest of high seas.
Mal
Ziti Zealot

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Sat Apr 08, 2006 10:22 am

I'd be happy to do a voice/video interview. I'm one of the few Serious pastafarians, that is, someone who takes Pastafarianism as their religion in sincere.
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Mal on Sun Apr 09, 2006 8:05 am

We have a large amount fo friends willing to do some quick spots. There is a cheap prop shop nearby to the play we are going to meet on Tuesday as well. Any writing you do will be appreciated, and I will definitely put anyone who contributes in the credits. I'll soon have a rough draft for my script, but it will be a working draft (of course) up until the day we start shooting (and maybe longer).

Another note on the troupe of actors, we are allowed to use Sam's class' elite claymation skills as well.
Mal be the piratiest of pirates in the highest of high seas.
Mal
Ziti Zealot

Postby KC Observer on Tue Apr 11, 2006 3:25 pm

Keep us posted, Mal :wink:
The Pope
KC Observer
Mod

Postby Fredrick2003 on Sat Jun 10, 2006 3:47 am

Are we still being kept posted...?
Fredrick2003
Ziti Zealot

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Sat Jun 10, 2006 8:28 am

people will stop posting for multiple reasons. if this gets done, he will most liekly return with news. if not, he may very well never return.

it's not our fault (unless we ran him off, which in this case I doubt it), so we just have to wait.
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby whiskeymouse on Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:16 pm

If this were to come to fruition, I would be greatly interested. I am the programming director for a P.E.G. Television station and would love to air any content provided to me on the matter.

:fsm_ninja:
whiskeymouse
Conchigliette Convert

hmmm

Postby Randy Osgood on Fri Oct 27, 2006 10:09 am

You should read the Gospel of The Flying Spaghetti Monster and maybe interview some people that post alot that live in the area and possibly interview Bobby himself if he lives anywhere near you
Finally - A religion that doesn't suck.
Randy Osgood
Ziti Zealot

Return to The Cause