Unions

Discuss ways to spread the Word and bring His Noodly Appendage to everybody.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Unions

Postby Clifford on Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:10 pm

Any tips on combating a Christian Union who meet on fridays alledgedly "answering lifes biggest questions" hand out free cakes and hot chocolate? (my experience = no-one gives out free food for purely humanitaran reasons!)
Clifford

By the power invested in me by tabloid-reading imbeciles, I name you a pedo-dog!

The Pedo-Finder General

RAmen
Clifford
Brewmeister

Postby Cardinal Fang on Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:11 am

Dress in pirate gear and stand near them offering your own tea and cake.

CF
Cardinal Fang's Python Site
http://www.cardinalfang.net

My contact e-mail address is FAKE.
To contact me, my email is "latinum" at "hotmail" dot "com".
Cardinal Fang
Gramigna Grand Admiral

Postby EarthRise on Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:27 am

Ehh let them meet and indulge in their delusional take on biology and physics. People know the dangers of getting free food.

Hell, I'm cool with the Fellowship of Christian Athletes here on campus. Sure, their revivals are a pain in the ass, but every once in a while they have a pancake social! Free pancakes!
[...] the difficulty of believing that a perfect and complex eye could be formed by natural selection, though insuperable by our imagination, should not be considered as subversive of the theory.
-Darwin
EarthRise
Hox God

Postby Rev. Rowan Redbeard on Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:14 am

TANSTAAFL
—Captain the Reverend Lord C.S. Rowan, Lord of Glencoe, Minister of Pastafarianism, Gentleman Pirate

By reading this post, you agree that you are solely responsible for your reaction to it.
The poster takes no responsibility for any offense taken where none was meant.
Rev. Rowan Redbeard
Prophet of Pastafarianism

Re: Unions

Postby MPTrooper on Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:17 am

Iron Roger Vane wrote:Any tips on combating a Christian Union who meet on fridays alledgedly "answering lifes biggest questions" hand out free cakes and hot chocolate? (my experience = no-one gives out free food for purely humanitaran reasons!)

Why do you want to combat a group of Christians for apparently no good reason?
MPTrooper

Re: Unions

Postby ChowMein on Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:37 pm

Iron Roger Vane wrote:Any tips on combating a Christian Union who meet on fridays alledgedly "answering lifes biggest questions" hand out free cakes and hot chocolate? (my experience = no-one gives out free food for purely humanitaran reasons!)

ARR! RogARR ! Ye don't haff ta beleaf enyfing ye nay wish ta , juss 'ave ye cake an' flavoured grog an' eat it to...then smile , shake hands , an say tank ye.....Aldo they may not have a clue wot ye be sayin' iffen ye fahlear me a vice verbatim...yar yar yar.....
Quote :" ARRR! GAGAGAGA ! , ...de sailin' loife fer me. ARR! GAGAGAGAGa....arr gagaga.....a...". (Popeye The Sailor)
ChowMein
Humble Hermit

Return to The Cause