Myspace prejudice

Discuss ways to spread the Word and bring His Noodly Appendage to everybody.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Myspace prejudice

Postby UltimateLordOfDarkness on Sun Mar 25, 2007 12:06 am

I have recently created a Myspace profile, and to my dismay there was no choice for Pastafarian under Religion. I proceeded to send an E-mail to them asking that Pastafarian be made a choice, there response was unfair to say the least. They said that Pastafarianism was not a real religion therefore it did not deserve a space. I ask of all of you to send a message to Myspace requesting that Pastafarian be made a religion choice. May all of you be forever blessed by His noodly appendages. RAmen
UltimateLordOfDarkness
Conchigliette Convert

Postby blackeyedbutch on Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:07 pm

already have infact there are many petitions i have signed to have it added but still no action on myspaces part

PAID FOR BY THE COMMITEE TO HELP PROTECT THE HOMELESS FROM ZOMBIE INVASIONS
blackeyedbutch
Agnolini Admiral

Postby Platypus on Mon Apr 02, 2007 1:05 pm

This is horrible, i have an idea, maybe, i think
Platypus
Maccheroncelli Missionary

Postby BumbleBee on Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:51 am

There is a solution, even though it wont be an official MySpace solution. Where it says 'religion' click 'no answer' and then in the about me section, make a big point to state you're Pastafarian.

I guess that this movement is behind the Jedi movement because they've been around for 25 years already.
I am a product of massive consumption- it's not my fault it's how I'm programmed to function
BumbleBee
Cannelloni Cannoneer

Postby Meatball on Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:17 pm

BumbleBee wrote:There is a solution, even though it wont be an official MySpace solution. Where it says 'religion' click 'no answer' and then in the about me section, make a big point to state you're Pastafarian.

I guess that this movement is behind the Jedi movement because they've been around for 25 years already.

but our numbers are going up fast, i am planning on preaching on a warm saturday
Meatball
Bucatini Buccanneer

Return to The Cause