Praise FSM, a new convert here!

Discuss ways to spread the Word and bring His Noodly Appendage to everybody.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Praise FSM, a new convert here!

Postby TalkingBull on Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:55 pm

I just discovered this and man do I wish I was in on it back in '05! I am what you may call a frustrated strong atheist in a sea of theistic morons. I try to respect other people's beliefs but in the end, it is hard to take some folks seriously.

This group is my new home. I wish I were articulate enough to have come up with this perfect argument to support the cause against ID. I am in the Army and actually declined a move to Ft. Riley, KS because I didn't want my daughter taught in those schools! I couldn't believe it when they actually passed that law (Temporarily, thank FSM).

Well anyways, just wanted to say thanks, I will spread the word. I have already ordered Mr. Henderson's book and an emblem for my car. Not only is this a perfect counter to a fallacious argument, it is also very funny!
TalkingBull
Cavatappi Cabin Boy

Postby MPTrooper on Wed Feb 14, 2007 12:02 am

Welcome to the boards!

You will find yourself in great company as many other Atheists both strong weak and everything in between are found here. You will also find many theist of many different religions (Catholic myself) who will happily argue, discuss and talk about many different subjects.

Have fun!
MPTrooper

Return to The Cause