FSM Pasta and the Great Pirate Ship

Discuss ways to spread the Word and bring His Noodly Appendage to everybody.

Moderator: All Things Mods

FSM Pasta and the Great Pirate Ship

Postby Zeno Telos on Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:44 pm

It's highly possible that this idea has already been presented, but I could not find it in the posts, so here goes.

We want a pirate ship to spread the word. And not some dinghy. We want a real galleon. So we need loot - hordes of it. So, another item we could make and sell to help fund his Holy Noodle's Pirate Ship is...pasta. That is FSM pasta. We could have several versions:

1) Little FSMs like this: :shock: and the letters F, S, and M
2) Noodles and eyeballs
3) Pirate fish and pirate hats

Lord Cheeses would be prominently displayed on the packaging and we would let people know that 100% of the profits will be going to fund the pirate ship. It could be sold online but also at FSM events and groups trying to spread the gospel. Imagine the Campus Crusade for Pastafarianism selling not only FSM car decals at their student fair booth, but FSM pasta. College students live off pasta and grog, so it would be a huge hit. Then there's the FSM pasta to be given out as gifts at birthdays and holidays. What better way to start a conversation about Noodles (an affectionate term I use for him. He likes to hear it, especially when you tickle his meatballs) than over a bowl of Pastafarian pasta!

This would have to be 100% non-profit. We must avoid all accusations of profiting from the Santa Tagliatelle. We're not capitalists after all, we're pirates. We must keep our pasta clean if we are too succeed in converting the masses. If we pull this off and make the pirate ship, the Church of FSM could easily win a Nobel Peace Prize. Half the world would convert at that moment.

peace through pasta,
Zeno Telos

“He dangled his noodley appendage before me and soon I knew paradise.”
- zenotelos.com
“He dangled his noodly appendage before me and soon I knew paradise.”
-zenotelos.com
Zeno Telos
Conchigliette Convert

Re: FSM Pasta and the Great Pirate Ship

Postby KC Observer on Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:24 pm

Arrrrgggg, Oive got me a fine boat...oye only need a piratical FSM flag, me crew, and oim off to redistributin' the grog and wimmen assets of the other boats! :fsm_yarr: :fsm_yarr:
The Pope
KC Observer
Mod

Postby Pharaoh Cat on Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:49 pm

I was actually seriously wondering if anyone had considered selling pasta under the Flying Spaghetti Monster label, and this thread is here, so on the bandwagon I jump.
"The Logic Elf rewards anyone who thinks logically." (Jill)
Pharaoh Cat
Gnocchetti Galley Slave

Postby Aclor79 on Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:43 am

Does anyone know how someone can just donate to the pirate ship fund? :fsm_yarr:
Praise be to The Sauced And Noodly One, and may your cheese never be from a green cardboard can. R'amen.
Aclor79
Gnocchetti Galley Slave

Return to The Cause