Expansion!

Discuss ways to spread the Word and bring His Noodly Appendage to everybody.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Expansion!

Postby magnuskrauss on Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:22 am

I'm a new convert, and I just searched the forums for any mention of the Philippines, and found none.

Is there a Philippine chapter/church/group of FSM? If there isn't, can anyone help me start one? I would really appreciate the help. Also, would anyone like to post any links on where I could find any literature I should read before starting a new chapter/church/group/whatever? I've already downloaded the pamphlets. :D Also, I'm also seeking a way on acquiring one of the FSM books, but I have found that the local bookstores don't carry them. (Please note, I'm not in any way materially wealthy, so buying online would be impossible for me.)

RAmen!
Is there a problem?
magnuskrauss
Conchigliette Convert

Re: Expansion!

Postby Tigger_the_Wing on Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:06 am

Last things first - any bookshop worthy of the name should be able to get a copy of the Gospel for you if you give them the details; title, author, ISBN.

Next, other people here are better qualified than me to tell you how to go about finding other Pastafarians. Hopefully, one of them will give you hints!
:welcome:
Tigger_the_Wing
She Who Gets It

Postby Edd on Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:49 am

You can always try posting a new topic in FSM Gatherings.

And sometimes I think that search box is merely ornamental; I can never find what I'm looking for even when I know it's here somewhere.
"Oook." - The Librarian

Visit the new and improved Agnoistrology.com!
Edd
Mystic of Meatball

Postby Dudeman55556 on Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:46 pm

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4636204 ... tContainer

Here is a torrent file of the gospel in PDF format. I'm not sure if you guys support piracy of the gospel, I personally do not see a problem with it, but if not the mods can delete this post.
"I would think the power of christ would at least come with a built-in spellchecker."
-Travis Waldera
Dudeman55556
Cannelloni Cannoneer

Postby Edd on Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:49 pm

Dudeman55556 wrote:I'm not sure if you guys support piracy of the gospel, I personally do not see a problem with it, but if not the mods can delete this post.

You really don't see a problem with diverting income from the person financially responsible for this forum?
"Oook." - The Librarian

Visit the new and improved Agnoistrology.com!
Edd
Mystic of Meatball

Postby Dudeman55556 on Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:53 pm

True.
"I would think the power of christ would at least come with a built-in spellchecker."
-Travis Waldera
Dudeman55556
Cannelloni Cannoneer

Return to The Cause