Out of the Closets and Into the Streets

Discuss ways to spread the Word and bring His Noodly Appendage to everybody.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Re: Out of the Closets and Into the Streets

Postby Scott the Pirate on Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:06 pm

They think that the get out of hell free cards are the funniest thing EVER!
Roy Hunter wrote:Then, when you've got to know them a bit and their defences are down, you go all Scott the Pirate on them...
:lech:
Scott the Pirate
Corrupter of Youth

Postby ~NoodleDemon~ on Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:27 pm

Lol.

Anyways, I'm a Hindu, which is kinda more about philosophy than religion in some ways.

Hinduism is ancient, and the areas where it took hold in South Asia were pretty densely populated, so as a result it became quite diverse, to the point where there were atheist schools of Hinduism formed over a thousand years ago.

I just switched from a religious school to a materialistic school, and my parents' collective reaction was 'meh'.

I guess it would have been different if my parents had been strict adherents to the religious bit.

I am truly saddened that other people actually had a hard time doing what just felt natural and hassle-free to me.
I hope you're on the recieving end of an improbability equation wherein something happens to you that's as unlikely as Rob Schneider winning a best actor Oscar on the same day Michael Jackson single handedly captures Osama Bin Laden. ~ Rainswept

O.K. Everything else is just stuff you do while you are waiting to have sex. Sin. WoE. ~ Warlord of Elephants

Image Image Image
~NoodleDemon~
Brewmeister

Postby Scott the Pirate on Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:08 pm

I get to hang out with August Berkshire (34 unconvincing arguments for god)and Hemant Mehta (I sold my soul on ebay)if i play my cards right!
Roy Hunter wrote:Then, when you've got to know them a bit and their defences are down, you go all Scott the Pirate on them...
:lech:
Scott the Pirate
Corrupter of Youth

Postby Dudeman55556 on Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:09 pm

I've come out to my church members. I even wear my pastafarian shirt to church on occasion. It's an awesome church, and like the most liberal church ever, and nobody cares. Lol
"I would think the power of christ would at least come with a built-in spellchecker."
-Travis Waldera
Dudeman55556
Cannelloni Cannoneer

Previous

Return to The Cause