Ministering At Ohayocon

Discuss ways to spread the Word and bring His Noodly Appendage to everybody.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Ministering At Ohayocon

Postby Hemplas on Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:58 am

I will be going to Ohayocon this Jan 30th through Feb 1st in Columbus Ohio, and have decided I'm going to put on my pirate outfit and pass out FSM pamphlets there on the first day, which just happens to be a Friday. Anyone who seems interested will be getting a package of ramen noodles so that they may partake in a wholesome pastafarian communion that evening.

And for those of you unfamiliar with Ohayocon, it is an anime convention. I have actually done this once before at the Anime Punch convention last year, pretty much everyone I spoke to there was very receptive to the idea of the FSM. I even got a warm welcome from the scores of people there dressed as ninjas (keep in mind that ninja's and pirates have an age old rivalry), after they heard I was giving out free ramen to anyone who would listen to me anyhow - LOL.

I would greatly encourage anyone else here who is planning on attending Ohayocon to bring their holy pirate regalia and join me in spreading the word of his noodly goodness, just be sure to bring pamphlets and ramen (anime convention goers absolutely love free stuff - especially free ramen).
Hemplas
Ziti Zealot

Re: Ministering At Ohayocon

Postby Gethsemane on Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:47 am

YOU IDIOT!
You KNEW it was a Friday and you handed out leaflets? shame on you, Friday is a day of relaxation and Grog-consumption.

:fsm: Gethsemane :fsm:
Gethsemane
Ziti Zealot

Postby Hemplas on Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:52 pm

But I will also be handing out packs of ramen noodles so that others may enjoy the communion of his noodly goodness.
Hemplas
Ziti Zealot

Postby Cardinal Fang on Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:57 pm

Gethsemane wrote:YOU IDIOT!
You KNEW it was a Friday and you handed out leaflets? shame on you, Friday is a day of relaxation and Grog-consumption.

:fsm: Gethsemane :fsm:

Yeah but one of the basic tenets of FSM-ism is lax moral standards, so I don't think giving leaflets out on a Friday is a hell-worthy effect.

CF
Cardinal Fang's Python Site
http://www.cardinalfang.net

My contact e-mail address is FAKE.
To contact me, my email is "latinum" at "hotmail" dot "com".
Cardinal Fang
Gramigna Grand Admiral

Return to The Cause