A simple way to spread the word

Discuss ways to spread the Word and bring His Noodly Appendage to everybody.

Moderator: All Things Mods

A simple way to spread the word

Postby Zhukov on Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:37 pm

I bought my copy of the Gospel today. I had some time so I bought a cup of coffee at the Starbucks next door to the bookstore. My intent was to read. During the time I was there three people came over to ask what it was that I was reading. I was of course, delighted to tell them about FSM. Two converted right there and the third may convert. All it takes is a public display of the Gospel at a coffee shop or like establishment to create interest.

RAmen
Zhukov
Conchigliette Convert

Re: A simple way to spread the word

Postby BenDover on Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:22 pm

That's quite interesting. I'm gonna have to try that, but at the moment I am cursed to another two weeks of debt. Therefore, I have not yet been able to purchase my a copy.
I create, therefore I am.
We eat spaghetti, therefore He is.
BenDover
Gnocchetti Galley Slave

Postby Hqrsie on Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:37 am

My girlfriend actually bought me a copy last week. Unfortunately I read it during a prolonged wait in a clinic waiting room so the only attention I got was dirty looks from sick elderly people.
If only it were all so simple! If only there were evil people somewhere committing evil deeds, an it were necessary only to separate them from the rest of us and destroy them. But the line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?
--Alexander Solzhenitsyn
Hqrsie
Bucatini Buccanneer

Postby lari on Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:19 pm

I intend to get my copy as soon as possible, but Amazon don't deliver anything in my country so I'll wait for someone to travel and bring it to me...

I'll probably read it in the subway and school, but the subway is the last place to find people who speak English and are atheists. At school I've already converted one of my friends to Pastafarianism, and I have another one that liked the idea ;D
Brazilian Pastafarian :D
lari
Ziti Zealot

Return to The Cause