Welcome

General Forum Announcements

Moderators: Other Stuff Mods, Serious Mods, All Things Mods, phpBB2 - Administrators

Welcome

Postby bobby.henderson on Fri Aug 26, 2005 12:22 am

Welcome to the FSM forums.

We believe strongly that the Flying Spaghetti Monster theory of our origins is more logical and with vastly more academic support than Intelligent Design. There are too many coincidences for it to not be true.

What does the Flying Spaghetti Monster have to do with pirates? Why does He alter our scientific experiments? Study further to discover the answer to those questions.

Please be respectul of opposing views. Whether supported by thought or by dogma, we all have a right to our own beliefs.

May you be forever touched by His Noodly Appendage.
bobby.henderson
Site Admin

Re: Welcome

Postby Mad Willyum Bonney on Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:40 am

Thanks m8 , noice buncha scurvy , lice ridden blaggards ye has assembulled .
Remembering St. John
Remembering Auntie DeeDee
Remembering times of innocence
Mad Willyum Bonney
Admiral of Incomprehensibility

Postby PantyGnawer on Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:09 am

Ummmm.... I don't have a "Spidey Sense" so to speak, but my "Crazy JuJu Meter" just peaked.

Someone spleeze splain to me how Mad Willy was just able to dredge up a three year old post by Bobby that had mysteriously never been responded to?

Strange things afoot here of late. Crazy JuJu everywhere!
PantyGnawer
Spam Bob Grill Pants

Postby fueledbycoffee on Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:12 am

Dude, he's Mad Willy. I don't think anyone can explain anything he does. He's mad, man.
Vote Pieces for Pope! She didn't buy me off with the funny hat, I swear!... She made me a cardinal.
fueledbycoffee
Mystic of Meatball

Postby MrStoffy on Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:38 pm

Aye, It's pretty awesome he found it though eh? Does Bobby still post on here ever?
MrStoffy
Ziti Zealot

Postby PantyGnawer on Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:47 pm

This thread would have likely been purged when Cap cleared the board of old threads a couple of months ago.

Methinks a sly mod may have resurrected this thread in an effort to send us a message about playing nice.
PantyGnawer
Spam Bob Grill Pants

Postby Rainswept on Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:03 pm

PantyGnawer wrote:This thread would have likely been purged when Cap cleared the board of old threads a couple of months ago.

Methinks a sly mod may have resurrected this thread in an effort to send us a message about playing nice.

OMFSM :roll: Do you believe in the X-Files too?
I believe it's time for mankind to set aside the crutch of religion and embrace morality born of reason and truth. Those crutches have long since proven treacherous when the ground gets slippery.
Rainswept
Caliph of Capitalist Fishing Pole Hobo Apologists

Postby thelastpirate on Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:05 am

Rainswept wrote:
PantyGnawer wrote:This thread would have likely been purged when Cap cleared the board of old threads a couple of months ago.

Well you cant deny that Cap did purge a lot of threads, some of them with quite interesting revelations about how this forum works.
thelastpirate
Lord of Linguini

Location: I hope in no place so unsanctified where such as thou mayst find me.

Postby Capellini on Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:52 am

thelastpirate wrote:
Rainswept wrote:

Well you cant deny that Cap did purge a lot of threads, some of them with quite interesting revelations about how this forum works.

Actually, I can deny it, since I did nothing of the sort. Maybe 6 months ago I deleted old and out-of-date announcement threads, to comply with some constant nagging on the subject from some members. I had nothing to do with any of the stuff that got lost when we updated, and this area is not one of the sections that gets auto-pruned.
True terror lies in the futility of human existence.

Malcolm Reynolds is my co-pilot.

"The only freedom deserving the name, is that of pursuing our own good in our own way, so long as we do not attempt to deprive others of theirs, or impede their efforts to obtain it. Each is the proper guardian of his own health, whether bodily, or mental and spiritual. Mankind are greater gainers by suffering each other to live as seems good to themselves, than by compelling each to live as seems good to the rest." - John Stuart Mill
Capellini
Capolean Bone-apart

Postby Mad Willyum Bonney on Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:47 am

*whew*

Oi thot oi wuz gonna get anudder repreeman fer pyrate speek .
Remembering St. John
Remembering Auntie DeeDee
Remembering times of innocence
Mad Willyum Bonney
Admiral of Incomprehensibility

Postby pieces o'nine on Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:27 pm

You wish.

:fsm_yarr:
I will honor Monkey in my heart, and try to keep it all the year.
~Charles "Darwin" Dickens
pieces o'nine
Look Upon Her Works, Ye Migyt, and Despair!

Postby DaveL on Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:03 am

COOL!!!

JUST AS LONG AS YOU ARE NOT THE SON OF THE NIGERIAN PRESIDENT AND YOU DON'T NEED TO DEPOSIT $700,000 IN OUR PERSONAL BANK ACCOUNTS.

THANKYOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR KIND CONSIDERATION

FSM BLESS YOU.

No I'm only kidding matey (I was just getting over a few spammy emails from West Africa, pay no attention to my sarcasm)

Welcome to the Boards of The Great One. You may wish to post you idea in 'The Cause' or 'Pirate Section' of the boards, as there are few commited Pirates and Pasta Loving types lurking about.

That sounds like a fine plan by the way.
Manatee Singles

www.hotdugong.com
DaveL
Site Admin

Postby anthrobabe on Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:48 am

DaveL wrote:COOL!!!

JUST AS LONG AS YOU ARE NOT THE SON OF THE NIGERIAN PRESIDENT AND YOU DON'T NEED TO DEPOSIT $700,000 IN OUR PERSONAL BANK ACCOUNTS.

THANKYOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR KIND CONSIDERATION

FSM BLESS YOU.
snip-removed items by AB

Refresh me memory if ye will -- did we not have to keel haul Constable Timmons for posturing as the deposed son of the President of Nigeria back in '05 or '06? That would be 1705 or 1706.
As I remember it we made about 52,000 Cronans off 'im, I mean returned 52,000 Cronans to the rightful owners.
My mantra
Just save the farkin Gorillas will you! They don't have spell check- but they do need YOU/US...
www.gorillafund.org

I Ned Speil Cheek!!!!!!!!

I'm *not* the lowest rank on this ship. What about the laboratory mice? I tell them something and they jump straight to it. "Yes, Mr. Lister Sir, eek,eek."
anthrobabe
Lord of Linguini

Location: Waiting to move where the Gorillas are, the ones without cell phones and cars!

Postby DaveL on Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:44 am

Aye matey,

Constable Timmins is a fine upstanding citizen of QUESTIONABLE NATIONALITY, CAPS LOCK OVERUSAGE AND MINDLESS GROVELLING. How much did he pay you, BTW?
Manatee Singles

www.hotdugong.com
DaveL
Site Admin

Postby anthrobabe on Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:32 am

DaveL wrote:Aye matey,

Constable Timmins is a fine upstanding citizen of QUESTIONABLE NATIONALITY, CAPS LOCK OVERUSAGE AND MINDLESS GROVELLING. How much did he pay you, BTW?

Obviously not enough as I'm ratting him out.
Wait! I mean.
I DO NOT ACCEPT BRIBES FROM LOW RANKING OFFICIALS!
overheard at the office party
'dude your peeps are showing'
My mantra
Just save the farkin Gorillas will you! They don't have spell check- but they do need YOU/US...
www.gorillafund.org

I Ned Speil Cheek!!!!!!!!

I'm *not* the lowest rank on this ship. What about the laboratory mice? I tell them something and they jump straight to it. "Yes, Mr. Lister Sir, eek,eek."
anthrobabe
Lord of Linguini

Location: Waiting to move where the Gorillas are, the ones without cell phones and cars!

Return to Announcements