Yarr! Pyrates ought to be #!

Arrr, I be a pirate!

Moderator: All Things Mods

Yarr! Pyrates ought to be #!

Postby ChowMein on Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:22 am

Yarr! Ahoy! Ye Commanders and mateys ,

Ye hath all fought the good fight and now pyrates be firmly in command of the number two spot , my regrets for my limited engagements with thee political enemas....anymes...enimies...the bad guys ! But the missy Lane E. Muss has her sights upon us.

Tyme to keep cannons up and loaded , be ever en passant and viligant..villygent... on guard! Tyme to go after fun, games and jokes !

Now the pyrate venganites be a whole lot funnier than wot be seen on shore (according to me ,that is) .

Now I be back online ye can all expect me to keep up with Bart ( can't be dun but i'm going to give it me best shots).

Soze ye kin expect me to post gratuitous ARRS , tell long winded tales , double post when nobody else is around to respond ( i'd be talking to myself , but there was a long spell when I was the only regular left soze I be used to it . I expect Capn. Davel wont blow me out of the water to quickly ).

Now we aint gonna be number one iffen we go to shore to offen . Aint no problem fer me since uh can't stand them lubbers anyhow , since ye all man ( and women ) ye own ships , I'm not about tell ye all what to do.

I'm just asking ye sign up for the champaign ..campain ...War for Number One!....BATTEN THE HATCHES !...TRIM THE SHEETS !...BRING ALL GUNS TO BEAR ! PYRATES FOR NUMBER ONE!!!!!!
Quote :" ARRR! GAGAGAGA ! , ...de sailin' loife fer me. ARR! GAGAGAGAGa....arr gagaga.....a...". (Popeye The Sailor)
ChowMein
Humble Hermit

Postby Rev. Rowan Redbeard on Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:36 am

Posting for Pirates! :fsm_yarr:
—Captain the Reverend Lord C.S. Rowan, Lord of Glencoe, Minister of Pastafarianism, Gentleman Pirate

By reading this post, you agree that you are solely responsible for your reaction to it.
The poster takes no responsibility for any offense taken where none was meant.
Rev. Rowan Redbeard
Prophet of Pastafarianism

Postby ChowMein on Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:38 am

Posting fer pyrates...Rev , ye be a riotchuss pyrate!
Quote :" ARRR! GAGAGAGA ! , ...de sailin' loife fer me. ARR! GAGAGAGAGa....arr gagaga.....a...". (Popeye The Sailor)
ChowMein
Humble Hermit

Hash

Postby black bart on Fri Nov 30, 2007 5:32 pm

Pirates ought to be a Hash?!
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby ChowMein on Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:58 am

Yarr! ye be a hash! , ye scurvy Knave ! ( only three more posts till I git me Admirals Hat ) . Hurry on back gang, soze so I kin post something with at least a modicum of quality .....( unlike that swaggert Zancou , FSM bless him , he bein a fella Canuck an' all ) .
ChowMein
Humble Hermit

Postby Rev. Rowan Redbeard on Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:12 am

Here's a post ye can reply to.
—Captain the Reverend Lord C.S. Rowan, Lord of Glencoe, Minister of Pastafarianism, Gentleman Pirate

By reading this post, you agree that you are solely responsible for your reaction to it.
Rev. Rowan Redbeard

Postby ChowMein on Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:23 am

Ahoy Capt. Rev. Squire Redbeer ! ( and thank ye , I be lusting affer a new hat )
ChowMein
Humble Hermit

Postby Rev. Rowan Redbeard on Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:46 am

A hat?

Rev. Rowan Redbeard

Postby ChowMein on Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:50 am

YARRR!! me new Admirals hat...she's a beauty....ARR! (grog all around at the Benbow , I left a ton of slightly damp tea with Gert, she boiling ye a batch at thee moment , don't tell Bart )...
ChowMein
Humble Hermit

Postby Rev. Rowan Redbeard on Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:33 am

Ahhhh, congratulations. I remember getting mine...I had to throw it out after a while though, as it wore out pretty quickly.

Rev. Rowan Redbeard

Postby ChowMein on Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:12 am

Ye mussint use yer hat ta polish ye pistols... uh rune meny a hat dat way....
ChowMein
Humble Hermit

hash

Postby black bart on Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:24 am

How many more posts to we need to be number hash?
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby ChowMein on Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:49 am

Yarr! Ye be a nummer wun hash , ye scurvy knave ! YARRRR!
ChowMein
Humble Hermit

Postby Rev. Rowan Redbeard on Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:52 am

Posting for Pirates! :fsm_yarr:

Rev. Rowan Redbeard

Postby ChowMein on Sun Dec 02, 2007 6:08 am

YARR! Thank ye Rev. ......... ARGH!
ChowMein
Humble Hermit

Next

Return to Pirate Discussion