Venganzine Pyrate Cookbook

Arrr, I be a pirate!

Moderator: All Things Mods

Re: Venganzine Pyrate Cookbook

Postby Nef Yoo BlackBeard on Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:43 pm

Hokay, amma gunna tel yer how ta mayke thee TV DINNERER!

Ye gets thee TV an yer puts it inner pot wiff ungyings an carrits an sech, an ye pouer in wotter an stick et on thee fyre.

Ye makes thee gravy frum thee Pirgella book.

Wunce thee TV cooked, ye powr on thee gravey an ye eets thee TV dinner. Serves 6 or Unkle Farty.
cabin boy fir hyer. jyint hat no hextra charj.
Nef Yoo BlackBeard
Mystic of Meatball

Postby Roy Hunter on Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:04 pm

Saatchi Skewers

**POLICE CAUTION - this recipe could lead to you getting a weekend in the cells, an opportunity to 'fall down the stairs', and a criminal record for a violent crime unless you are a millionaire in good standing with the Tory Party**

Ingredients:
One Charles Saatchi
One skewer (I find an 8' - 10' fencepost is ideal for the job)
Extra-hot chilli sauce (to taste)

Method:
First catch your Saatchi - they are usually lounging around restaurants or art galleries. Grab him by the throat, in the manner of a 'playful tiff', and ram the skewer up his fundament. Clean the Saatchi thoroughly with a wire brush, and marinade in extra-hot chilli sauce. Roast over a fire of Damien Hirsts, Tracy Emins etc. until you run out of fuel.

Bon appetit!
"I don't mean to sound bitter, cynical or cruel; but I am, so that's how it comes out." ~ Bill Hicks.
"To argue with a person who has renounced reason is like administering medicine to the dead." ~ Thomas Paine.
"One should not believe everything one reads on the internet." ~ Abraham Lincoln.
"If you're making a political point wearing a balaclava, you're a c***. It was true for the IRA and it's true now." ~ daftbeaker.
Roy Hunter
If it's not Scottish, it's crap.

Location: It's the place where you are, but that's not important right now.

Postby DaveL on Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:26 am

YArrrr...

Make im walk the plank. That evil blighter needs a good keel haulin'!
Manatee Singles

www.hotdugong.com
DaveL
Site Admin

Postby Pirate Johnson on Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:58 am

YARG! :drinking: :fsm_rock: :drinking: Hallowed Grog! :drinking: :fsm_rock: :drinking: YARG!
In brightest day
In darkest night
No ninjas shall escape my sight
Let those who warrrship evil Unicorn's might
beware my power
Green Cannon's fire

About the colors I post in see: http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/rgb

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCMzjJjuxQI&playnext=10&playnext_from=QL

YES. I AM PirateJohnson on Ebay.

R.I.P.George Carlin (my hero)
Pirate Johnson
Agnolini Admiral

Postby Nef Yoo BlackBeard on Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:51 am

amma tellyer mayk Smok On Thee Watter.

:antipasta:
Yer gets a buckit o watr.

Ye owl go downter Mon trow on a laik shoar line
maykin dinnar, ye ent got much tyme.
sum stooped wiff a flare gunn
set fyre to the e buckit ye gets Smoak Onner Watr.

fank ye ye welkum
cabin boy fir hyer. jyint hat no hextra charj.
Nef Yoo BlackBeard
Mystic of Meatball

Postby DaveL on Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:16 am

Pirate Johnson wrote:YARG! :drinking: :fsm_rock: :drinking: Hallowed Grog! :drinking: :fsm_rock: :drinking: YARG!

YArrrr...

Oi thinks that fellow in the Public Enemy T-Shirt need more bacon, like I need a spare prosthetic leg (and Oi already have two!)
Manatee Singles

www.hotdugong.com
DaveL
Site Admin

Postby Griffin on Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:45 pm

DaveL wrote:Oi thinks that fellow in the Public Enemy T-Shirt need more bacon, like I need a spare prosthetic leg (and Oi already have two!)

We be into "This is what a feminist looks like" T-shirts over here. It's a new way to wind up David Cameron.
Grand Deducer Watson of Sherlock. NoName, no pack drill. Astral zone changed five times a day (flexible). Great at manifesting parking spaces by thought control. Hatred of terminology of survivors and commitment to win-win reality.
Griffin
WatsonOfSherlock

Postby DaveL on Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:38 am

YArrrr...

Isn't he a wind up toy already?

We haves Tony Abbott over 'ere. He be the most embarassin' PM we ever had. Banging' on about Nashnul Security, Pickin fights wiv Vlad Putin , climate change denial,getting in to bed with Uncle Rupert, etc.

Yarrr,Oi jus want to bury me head in the sand.
Manatee Singles

www.hotdugong.com
DaveL
Site Admin

Postby Griffin on Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:59 am

Yaaarrr. Oi keeps me eye on Tony Abbott - sumwun 'as to. We get a fayre amowntt of news abowt 'im nefariows deelins' over heeer.
Grand Deducer Watson of Sherlock. NoName, no pack drill. Astral zone changed five times a day (flexible). Great at manifesting parking spaces by thought control. Hatred of terminology of survivors and commitment to win-win reality.
Griffin
WatsonOfSherlock

Postby Cap'nsam on Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:13 am

StewART
Go to Scotland
Find someone called Stoo
Cut out 'is 'art
Grill over flaming kilt
Cap'nsam
Ziti Zealot

Postby bonsaiherb on Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:35 am

One Charles Saatchi

Hello Roy,

I must be missing something wasn't Satchi an advertising company. I could understand the recipy for you present Prime Minshiter, but what is about Satchi? Created an art museum/Gallery -then donated it to the British public. 200 works of art.
bonsaiherb
Fusilli Fuselier

Postby Roy Hunter on Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:05 pm

bonsaiherb wrote:
One Charles Saatchi

Hello Roy,

I must be missing something wasn't Satchi an advertising company. I could understand the recipy for you present Prime Minshiter, but what is about Satchi? Created an art museum/Gallery -then donated it to the British public. 200 works of art.

I couldn't bring myself to post the Daily Mail original story.
"I don't mean to sound bitter, cynical or cruel; but I am, so that's how it comes out." ~ Bill Hicks.
"To argue with a person who has renounced reason is like administering medicine to the dead." ~ Thomas Paine.
"One should not believe everything one reads on the internet." ~ Abraham Lincoln.
"If you're making a political point wearing a balaclava, you're a c***. It was true for the IRA and it's true now." ~ daftbeaker.
Roy Hunter
If it's not Scottish, it's crap.

Location: It's the place where you are, but that's not important right now.

Postby Monobaz on Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:24 pm

Yarrr,Oi jus want to bury me head in the sand.

Thee trubble with that DaveL is Tony Abbott thee bastard moight bee struttin' about down thee beech and like-lee tred on yer hed.
"There was a time when religion ruled the world. It is known as the Dark Ages." Ruth Hurmence Green
Monobaz
Cavatappi Cabin Boy

Postby bonsaiherb on Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:55 pm

the recipy for you present
I just hate it when I post things too fast. Tons of stuff happening and then my car battery died. Even before the election results came in I knew I would be having a BAD day.

I read that story ... but I wasn't really shocked and I can think the punishments suggested might belong to other critters out there. In the "Land of the Free" it has been estimated that over 100,000 people a year are put into what amounts slavery. Sex trade for sure.

Your pilloried victim said "I am disappointed that she was advised to make no public comment to explain that I abhor violence of any kind against women, and have never abused her physically in any way." Right on, I can slap her around - she's my wife. Divorcing her before she cooks him a special dinner was a VERY Wise move.

This goes on all the time, even in our gentler nation to the north of us. In Canada,
Jian Ghomeshi: 8 women accused the former CBC host of violence, sexual abuse or harassment

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2014/10 ... sment.html

What I LOVED was that "Two of the women who allege they were physically assaulted also say that before the alleged assaults in his home he introduced them to Big Ears Teddy, a stuffed bear, and he turned the bear around just before he slapped or choked them, saying that “Big Ears Teddy shouldn’t see this.”

Ghomeshi said he has “done nothing wrong.” He said it is not unusual for him to engage in “adventurous forms of sex that included role-play, dominance and submission.”

Such is the problem life of the dominatrix. Rough sex and that ... of course the male would be Dominator (or a boss) or would he just like to 'Master.'

bonsaiherb
Fusilli Fuselier

Postby Cap'nsam on Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:52 am

Livvur 'n Bayk'un
Get sum livvur 'n bayk'un in a nuvven
Cap'nsam
Ziti Zealot

PreviousNext

Return to Pirate Discussion