You know you're a pirate when...

Arrr, I be a pirate!

Moderator: All Things Mods

Postby DaveL on Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:23 am

Ye know you're a Pirate when...

Yer visit the optometrist to get new glasses and get one of yer lenses blackened.
Manatee Singles

www.hotdugong.com
DaveL
Site Admin

bastin

Postby black bart on Sat Jan 05, 2008 3:38 am

Ye know ye be a Pirate, when ye be mindin yer own business doin a bit o Turkey bastin and a wench gets in yer way with her enormous...
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby Rev. Rowan Redbeard on Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:48 am

You know you're a pirate when you have finally defeated an old enemy who then joins forces with another and you move from #2 to #3.

Posting for Pirates!

:fsm_yarr:
—Captain the Reverend Lord C.S. Rowan, Lord of Glencoe, Minister of Pastafarianism, Gentleman Pirate

By reading this post, you agree that you are solely responsible for your reaction to it.
The poster takes no responsibility for any offense taken where none was meant.
Rev. Rowan Redbeard
Prophet of Pastafarianism

Postby Mad Willyum Bonney on Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:09 am

ARRRRRGH!
Remembering St. John
Remembering Auntie DeeDee
Remembering times of innocence
Mad Willyum Bonney
Admiral of Incomprehensibility

bats for lashes

Postby black bart on Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:30 am

Ye knows ye be a Pirate when the last bloke afore ye has just said AAAAARGH and ye didn't bat an eye lid.
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby Pirate Terramort on Sun Jan 06, 2008 11:29 am

Ye knows ye be a pirate when ye wakes up and the first thing ye does is get a jug o' rum.
Sincerely,
Drew Anderson, Th. D.
Captain of the Birthday Massacre
High Magus of the Wise Council of World Pasta

If you love someone, set them free. If they return to you, put several 8 inch blades into their head. If they return again, then run.... Just RUN.

1st Nautilus 4:4 " For, in the words of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, “Don’t be a bitch. It’s not nice.” "
Pirate Terramort
Tortellini Third Mate

adrift

Postby black bart on Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:56 pm

Ye knows ye be a Pirate when the first thing ye does when ye wake up is check yer crew aint cast ye adrift in an open boat again
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby Mad Willyum Bonney on Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:42 pm

Ye know ye be a pirate when ye fingArr is stuck on RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
Remembering St. John
Remembering Auntie DeeDee
Remembering times of innocence
Mad Willyum Bonney
Admiral of Incomprehensibility

Postby DaveL on Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:48 pm

Ye know you're a pirate when your neighbours sheets on the clothes line are turned into a main sail.
Manatee Singles

www.hotdugong.com
DaveL
Site Admin

Postby walktheplank on Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:26 pm

Ye know yer be a pirate when yer see an authentic pirate ship in a harbour (In San Diego) and yer start making loud enthusiastic yarr sounds to the bemusement of passers by and the embarressment of yer family members.
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
walktheplank
Lumache Lieutenant

Powder

Postby black bart on Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:06 pm

Ye knows ye be a Pirate when ye don't know whether to powder yer wig or yer cannon balls.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby Pirate Terramort on Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:49 am

Ye knows ye be a pirate when ye can't stop posting "Ye knows ye be a pirate...."
Sincerely,
Drew Anderson, Th. D.

If you love someone, set them free. If they return to you, put several 8 inch blades into their head. If they return again, then run.... Just RUN.

1st Nautilus 4:4 " For, in the words of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, “Don’t be a bitch. It’s not nice.” "
Pirate Terramort
Tortellini Third Mate

Model

Postby black bart on Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:46 pm

Ye knows ye be a Pirate when ye gets bought a model Pirate ship kit for Christmas (true)...sigh!
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby Pirate Terramort on Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:32 am

Ye knows ye be a pirate when people start asking you, "What are you wearing that eye-patch for?" and ye answer, "Oh? I forget I even had it on!" (also true... *sigh*)
Sincerely,
Drew Anderson, Th. D.

Pirate Terramort
Tortellini Third Mate

Postby walktheplank on Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:35 pm

ye know yer be a Pirate when yer keyboard is thus

A A R R R G G H H A A R R R G G H H
Y A R R Y A R R Y A R R Y A R R
Y E R B L A G G A R D Y E R B L A G G A R D
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
walktheplank
Lumache Lieutenant

PreviousNext

Return to Pirate Discussion