Ye be the Weakest Link - Yer Dead

Arrr, I be a pirate!

Moderator: All Things Mods

Postby walktheplank on Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:23 am

"Ok" said Pirgella "Next question for anyone who can be bothered to answer. How many times av the words Walk the Plank and Wig cropped up in the same Black Bart post, Ter give you ugly blaggards a clue its a bloody lot. Plus can one of yers remind me what is the name of this quiz I as lost the will ter live.
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
walktheplank
Lumache Lieutenant

Bank

Postby black bart on Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:17 am

BANK!

(Arrrrrr...tis all fer charity o course)
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby walktheplank on Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:11 pm

"What do yer mean Bank" said Pirgella "The winner gets The Treasure map, rest of yers bugger all"

"Anyways it be time to vote for the weakest link, record yer votes on yer paper those of yers that can write, those that can't point in the general direction of the blaggard yer want to git rid of .."
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
walktheplank
Lumache Lieutenant

banker

Postby black bart on Wed Oct 31, 2007 7:37 am

Well thanks to Knuckles O'Shuffle's constant banking we've got over 400 Cronans in the pot.
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby tanguerra on Thu Nov 01, 2007 1:24 am

walktheplank wrote:"yarr I forget not everyone knows the Black Bart option, not least me, now where's me answer sheet"

Pirgella paused to kick Dave L who was trying to steal her dress

"arr yes to follow the Black Bart option yer sail out of Portsmouth and set yer Navigational equipment to sail in an Easterly direction. Ten days later yer end up in Barbados"

"So Tanguerra can I be aving yer answer please"

Aaargh! My apologies Pirgella. I have been a mite distracted past few day, one thing and another. Aye, the Black Bart option looks mighty appeallin' in particular just at this juncture. Barbados be a loverly part of the world, of course and all.

Ye sure I could not put Toothless Kate in the head with a garottin wire and wait (very very quietly in the shadows) for old Cronan to answer the call of nature? She be quite deadly and has a 100% kill rate with that little manouver what she learned from her old Ninja governess as a wee lass.
Aaarrrrgggh!

Reed me booke. It's got pirates innit http:\\how-to-find-love.com
tanguerra
Humble Hermit

Postby PantyGnawer on Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:10 am

PG sneaks in and steals all your rum
PantyGnawer
Spam Bob Grill Pants

Previous

Return to Pirate Discussion