I got to ask

Arrr, I be a pirate!

Moderator: All Things Mods

Postby Rev. Rowan Redbeard on Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:32 pm

there's no "Captain Klawws an' 'Is Giant Booty Sleigh"
—Captain the Reverend Lord C.S. Rowan, Lord of Glencoe, Minister of Pastafarianism, Gentleman Pirate

By reading this post, you agree that you are solely responsible for your reaction to it.
The poster takes no responsibility for any offense taken where none was meant.
Rev. Rowan Redbeard
Prophet of Pastafarianism

Klawws

Postby black bart on Sun Sep 30, 2007 2:48 pm

Ye really are from another world matey...Captain Klawws be our target every Xmas season...he's escaped so far, but he be DOOOOOOMED, DOOOOOOMMMMED!
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby Dan(da haole guy) on Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:33 pm

ARR-oha..YARR!! not only be he targetted by us, it appears Chuck Norris is also lookin' fer 'im...DOOOOOOOMMMMED, in-frickin'-deed..
KAULANA NA PUA A'O FSM..HANO HANO..FSM NO KA OI..
Dan(da haole guy)
Vermicelli Vizier

reindeer

Postby black bart on Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:53 am

Arrrrrrrrr...I be lookin forward to a nice Reindeer Steak!
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby Dan(da haole guy) on Mon Oct 01, 2007 9:42 pm

& garnished with elf cheeks stuffed with mistletoe.. :fsm_yarr:
Dan(da haole guy)
Vermicelli Vizier

Pumpkins

Postby black bart on Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:50 am

Arrrrr...we be gettin ahead of ourselves...we aint had Haloween yet.

I loiks me crew ta dress up as pumpkins, float em on ye sea, an I gets ta use em for target practise. Then afterwards Pirgella comes round and I gets me hands on her pumpkins!
black bart
Resident Weevil

Why?

Postby The wench on Tue Oct 02, 2007 8:36 pm

I am still bothered with how people feel they can treat others porely... mainly speakin about FSB, why did you all treat him the way you did? I dont feel he deserved that. I also feel he should have been alowed to make another story.
The wench
Maccheroncelli Missionary

Postby DaveL on Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:13 pm

YArrrr...Wench,

I totally hear you, we did everything and more to accommodate him. I realise that he's a friend of yours. The stuff you wrote with him was fine, no problems. You seemed to have a good influence on him.

We didn't want it to happen either, but he left us with little choice. He was the first person to make himself unwelcome here - ever.

If he had offered something original or new without hassling others about it, that would have been fine. But he tried to close down Salty Tale and start his own Salty Tale, without consulting or asking anyone. We can't allow that to happen, as others enjoy it, regardless of its obvious flaws.

We didn't stop him starting other threads, just the Salty Tale.

His conduct didn't improve much after that. Even when we created a Newbie Section for him, he used it to attack people. He got treated poorly, as a result of treating others poorly.

We all hope you stick around, you seem really nice and we are too, believe me. It's time to move forward.
Manatee Singles

www.hotdugong.com
DaveL
Site Admin

Re: Why?

Postby black bart on Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:37 am

The wench wrote:I am still bothered with how people feel they can treat others porely... mainly speakin about FSB, why did you all treat him the way you did? I dont feel he deserved that. I also feel he should have been alowed to make another story.

We tried lassy, we tried...I had im sit down in me cabin fer a chat...but those botherin dancin black skeletons kept knockin me grog off the table, and I wont stand fer that.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby The wench on Wed Oct 03, 2007 8:55 am

Wait, no one said anything about FSB being my friend. He is my ex boyfriend... so he is anything but a friend. I just asked this question because I feel he wasnt treated well, and I want to prevent this from happening to others because, I care about people.
The wench
Maccheroncelli Missionary

Postby OZ_Nick on Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:08 am

Aye Wench, ye sounds loike a nice lass, but ye see FSB were the orther ov 'is own demise. Nuthin's gunna get up us pirates' noses more than 'avin sum whipper snapper runnin around tellin evrywun how to do things, wot we alreddy nose ow ter do. We bin doin fine by ourselfs fer quite a while now and 'e be thu only wun wot ever seemed ter 'ave enny trubble wiv the Salty Tale. Oi dunno wetha 'e jest didn't get it or wot - th' thing be, no wun else 'as evva 'ad enny trubble wiv it. FSB wer given fair warnin' 'an Cap'n DaveL did fire a kuppel o' warnin shots accross 'is bows, but 'e jest kept on the same tack, 'an 'e were standin inter danger. In th' end Cap'n DaveL 'ad no choice - 'e ad ter give 'im the the full broadside, an wun thing yer gotta say abowt Cap'n DaveL, 'e be a moighty good shot. (Except wen 'e aimin at sum fat bloke dressed in red an white bein karted roun the sky by a bunch o flyin reindeers...)
----

Ye may knowe mee better as Cap'n Bluenose
OZ_Nick
Stele Second Mate

shot

Postby black bart on Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:25 am

...Oh Aye Cap'n Oz...ye be speakin the truth no doubt...that Cap'n Dave can shoot the nits of o Walktheplanks wig at two paces he can...aye, I seen im sober once...he were standin on the poop deck and he picked up his pistol and shot a man in the bilges...he were aiming fer his head mind ye, and it was the wrong feller, but it were a darned good shot.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby OZ_Nick on Wed Oct 03, 2007 8:26 pm

Oi doan beleive ye. Wot a load o' ole rubbish. Ye be lyin thru yer teefs. No wuns evva seen Cap'n DaveL sober.

Ming ye, yer be roight abowt 'is shootin, th' only reason 'e allus hits the target be because he shoots first then calls wotevva 'e 'its the target!
----

Ye may knowe mee better as Cap'n Bluenose
OZ_Nick
Stele Second Mate

Jim

Postby black bart on Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:12 am

Arrrrgh...now that 'I Like Boobs' as gone and we be missin his lovely avatar, I thought I'd cheer everyone up with a pic o Fat Jim me ship's carpenter...he's got lovely boobies but he be a bit shy:

I offered him double Fish Head Stew rashins to show em off proper...but he wouldn't ave it!
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby Dan(da haole guy) on Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:51 pm

ARR-oha..OMFSM! dat da spittin' image (& oi means dat lit'rally) uv Toothless Kate's long-lost twin bruddah wot caught a nawsty chill in the 70's wot developed into amnesia..praise to da FSM, he's employed!!!(& alive..) :fsm_yarr:
Dan(da haole guy)
Vermicelli Vizier

PreviousNext

Return to Pirate Discussion