Pirate Antiques Road Show

Arrr, I be a pirate!

Moderator: All Things Mods

Postby PantyGnawer on Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:08 am

Mr. Krump what'd ye think oi could get for this antique cannon hole scrubber?

It wos anded down frum me great great great great great great great grandmum, and wos and crafted from parts of me great great great great great great great grandpap.
PantyGnawer
Spam Bob Grill Pants

Skull

Postby black bart on Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:23 am

Krump: Fascinating Mr PG, that's the best example of a scrubber we've had on the programme since Auntie Blackbeard called in with her collection of antique razors.
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby anthrobabe on Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:10 am

i can name all those bones!
My mantra
Just save the farkin Gorillas will you! They don't have spell check- but they do need YOU/US...
www.gorillafund.org

I Ned Speil Cheek!!!!!!!!

I'm *not* the lowest rank on this ship. What about the laboratory mice? I tell them something and they jump straight to it. "Yes, Mr. Lister Sir, eek,eek."
anthrobabe
Lord of Linguini

Location: Waiting to move where the Gorillas are, the ones without cell phones and cars!

Postby PantyGnawer on Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:39 am

anthrobabe wrote:i can name all those bones!

You are such a sphenoid head.

And your external occipital protuberance is unbecoming.
PantyGnawer
Spam Bob Grill Pants

Postby anthrobabe on Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:41 am

ah I see you were actually paying attention at least one day in forensic anth class

good job

and you sir have a very small foramen magnum
My mantra
Just save the farkin Gorillas will you! They don't have spell check- but they do need YOU/US...
www.gorillafund.org

I'm *not* the lowest rank on this ship. What about the laboratory mice? I tell them something and they jump straight to it. "Yes, Mr. Lister Sir, eek,eek."
anthrobabe
Lord of Linguini

Location: Waiting to move where the Gorillas are, the ones without cell phones and cars!

Postby PantyGnawer on Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:44 am

anthrobabe wrote:ah I see you were actually paying attention at least one day in forensic anth class

Yes, I can knock all your teeth out, put them in a little pile, then tell you where each one should go in your mouth.

The teeth are the hardest.
PantyGnawer
Spam Bob Grill Pants

Postby Mad Willyum Bonney on Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:39 pm

Lawn sailing fer Pirates !
Remembering St. John
Remembering Auntie DeeDee
Remembering times of innocence
Mad Willyum Bonney
Admiral of Incomprehensibility

Re: Skull

Postby ~NoodleDemon~ on Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:54 pm

black bart wrote:Krump: Fascinating Mr PG, that's the best example of a scrubber we've had on the programme since Auntie Blackbeard called in with her collection of antique razors.

Correction, BB - That be teh best scrubber we've 'ad since Planky's wig!
I hope you're on the recieving end of an improbability equation wherein something happens to you that's as unlikely as Rob Schneider winning a best actor Oscar on the same day Michael Jackson single handedly captures Osama Bin Laden. ~ Rainswept

O.K. Everything else is just stuff you do while you are waiting to have sex. Sin. WoE. ~ Warlord of Elephants

Image Image Image
~NoodleDemon~
Brewmeister

Postby anthrobabe on Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:32 pm

PirateGuy wrote:
anthrobabe wrote:ah I see you were actually paying attention at least one day in forensic anth class

Yes, I can knock all your teeth out, put them in a little pile, then tell you where each one should go in your mouth.

The teeth are the hardest.

that is why you have a bone manual handy-- saves time stuffin your brain so you can drink more beer---

if you know the meaning of SLTPTTCH-- raise your hand! :wink:
My mantra
www.gorillafund.org

anthrobabe
Lord of Linguini

Postby PantyGnawer on Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:49 pm

Teeth aren't as simple as just looking at a bone manual. I once broke my brain trying to three dimensionally turn a tooth too many times.

I don't do hands.
PantyGnawer
Spam Bob Grill Pants

Re: Skull

Postby Detective TurtleHolmes on Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:14 pm

~NoodleDemon~ wrote:
black bart wrote:Krump: Fascinating Mr PG, that's the best example of a scrubber we've had on the programme since Auntie Blackbeard called in with her collection of antique razors.

Correction, BB - That be teh best scrubber we've 'ad since Planky's wig!

Yar yar yar yar yar yar.
A flap of the wings yesterday means big changes tomorrow.
Let's work together to keep the present inevitable.

So yeah, I went and got a blog.
Detective TurtleHolmes
Clouseau's Protege

Postby anthrobabe on Sun Mar 30, 2008 1:39 pm

PirateGuy wrote:Teeth aren't as simple as just looking at a bone manual. I once broke my brain trying to three dimensionally turn a tooth too many times.

I don't do hands.

well duh! hold tooth in hand, hold beer in other, or use beer to hold open bone manual(should have spent the extra few bucks to get the one with a spiral cover idiot), get very- I mean extremely frustrated, throw book over shoulder, pester person studying with you to 'Help pleeeeeeeese',try and pry open someones mouth (who knows it might help to actually look at some in situ), think you have it sided and then look again and probably not, pester unhelpful 'study partner' again, cry a little, take tylenol, when that fails call professor (true story, I swear- and sometimes the prof would even show up and bring more beer-Guiness Stout-- damn it was fun)--and people wonder why I can't spell properly

you should do hands-- some lovers try positions that they can't handle(sltpttch) :mrgreen:
My mantra
www.gorillafund.org

anthrobabe
Lord of Linguini

Previous

Return to Pirate Discussion