Moderator: All Things Mods
Rowan Redbeard wrote:1. Don't eat fish-head stew before the date.
2. Don't eat fish-head stew during the date.
3. Don't eat fish-head stew after the date.
4. Despite rumors to the contrary, most wenches do not like to be addressed as "a piece I picked up at the bar."
5. As the lovely Tanquerra says, compliments are easy and effective. Agreeing with a lady works too.
6. Should you need a date to practice these tips on, might I reccommend finding a wench who makes your heart flutter based first on personality, and secondly on looks. It is vitally important not to mix these up. At least, not if you want a second date.
So, me lovely, be that yer own hair? (Whether answer be in the positive or the negative the next remark should be the same) Aye. Tis a lovely shade.
Paying for her drinks - of course.