Pirates vs. Ninjas: An objective look

Arrr, I be a pirate!

Moderator: All Things Mods

Postby Quasarstrider on Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:11 pm

tanguerra wrote:Arrr. I think Master Quasar may have been smoking a couple too many of them fancy new-fangled cigars from Americkay, praps a hogs head of rum more than might be considered wise, even by myself.

Please do not create the Terminator or Alien. Think powered body armor rather than cybernetics

Be this the King's English wot ye be speakin Master Quasar? Explain yeself.

Worse! I was punished for my own arrogance and stupidity. I felt my heart beating out of my chest. It was like my head was about to explode. Ever seen people die in the Olympics from heat stroke?

I managed to drag myself inside, since there was no one around to help, removed all my clothes, drank fluids, then collapsed.

If Mohammed will not go to the mountain, the mountain must come to Mohammed.

Our own body has all the necessary chemicals. We do not need to go to the drugstore. Ever heard of meditation? Yoga, Zen, fasting, praying? I retained my sanity from sheer willpower and some crap I read out from sheer curiosity when I was a wee lad.

I retained my sanity by praying to God in a dark room because I had no pills around. Then I went to a hospital: I felt like I was about to go insane, my body was totally numb, the doctors were scared shitless, then I closed my eyes and I saw a blinding flash!

Even seen your life pass in front of your eyes like a movie on fast forward? Ever had a totally aware and waking dream, with total recall, when your body just wants to drop down dead into a coma? It was hell to pass through that without going totally bonkers.

I renewed my respect for both Moses and Mohammed : the desert dwellers. For they were pirates in a sea of sand. A sea of sand devoid of fish. A sea of sand blowing into their eyes, ears and nose. Sand is even more harsh than water.

Conclusion:
No pirate should get out in the Sun without his pirate hat.
Quasarstrider
Ziti Zealot

Coma

Postby black bart on Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:20 am

Quasarstrider wrote:[
Even seen your life pass in front of your eyes like a movie on fast forward? Ever had a totally aware and waking dream, with total recall, when your body just wants to drop down dead into a coma? It was hell to pass through that without going totally bonkers.

Arrrrrrrr, sounds loik just another night at the Admiral Benbow ta me!
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby tanguerra on Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:48 pm

Yaaar! Yes indeed. I had that last Saturdee night and all.
Aaarrrrgggh!

Reed me booke. It's got pirates innit http:\\how-to-find-love.com
tanguerra
Humble Hermit

Postby PantyGnawer on Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:13 am

PG sneaks in and steals all your rum
PantyGnawer
Spam Bob Grill Pants

Previous

Return to Pirate Discussion