DaveL wrote:Taichi Award: An annual award given to the biggest goose on the pirate forum. Is extremely hard to win, but such feats to win the award include:
* Not reading the Continuous Salty Tale in it's entirety;
* Not understanding Playbilge or its contents;
* Claiming superior knowledge to other pirates;
* Mentioning dancing skeletons and green potatoes in every post;
* Writing in large green letters they can't understand the other threads;
* Self policing and self moderating threads, which noone bothers reading;
* Sending PM's to other pirates, indicating it's their turn to post, regardless of what timezone they are in.
Following consensus, the winner is announced and stickied at the top of the pirate forum, where they will be heckled with questions until their ears eyes and noses bleed.
Arrrgh...we aint got any candidates for 2008...
But it's early days yet!