Pirate Lifestyle with Big Ron and Co.

Arrr, I be a pirate!

Moderator: All Things Mods

Pirate Lifestyle with Big Ron and Co.

Postby DaveL on Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:43 am

Dear Pirates,

Have yer ever watched those bleedin' lifestyle programs, where half the time they just state the bleedin' obvious? 'An icecube is made by putting water in the freezer. Brilliant!!' or 'If I wear just one eyepatch, not two, I might be able to see, Awesome!!'

Lifestyle programs usually consist of a few clapped out ole TV stars, looking to boost their sagging profile doing gardening, knocking 2 pieces of timber together or shampooing their cat.

So why not have our own pirate lifestyle team? We've assembled your lifestlye team, right here!

Your Pirate lifestyle team:

* Big Ron - the windy Portsmouth Butcher;
* Bustling Brian - the aspiring over ambitious plumber;
* Pirgella Lawson - kitchen godess extraordinaire;
* The Dark Avenger - law and order;
* Captain Cronan - Open water Piracy;
* Tiddles the Cat - petcare and mutineering.

The team will answer your bleedin obvious Pirate lifestyle questions right here, right now! If yer have any questions for the team, ask them here!

The format will be as per Ask Aunty Blackbeard, (who by the way, refused to associate with these blaggards).
Manatee Singles

www.hotdugong.com
DaveL
Site Admin

Postby Pachyderm on Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:12 am

Oi 'as a question fer Pirgella.

Does she loike pirates whut look loike a huge, grey scrotum? Wif big teef?

An' if'n she don't, how does Oi get Fish 'Ead Stoo stains outta me mainsail?
------(\ /)------
-----(o.o)-----
-----(> <)-----
This is Bunny.
Bunny, as cute and cuddly as he may appear, is bent on world domination.
To achieve this he has decided to start by taking over teh intarweb, a step towards his ultimate goal.
To help him complete his quest and therefore ensure bunny domination, copy and paste him into your sig
Pachyderm
Fusilli Fuselier

Grog

Postby black bart on Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:01 am

ARRRRR...I'd loik to ask Cap'n Cronan, what be the best way to store yer Grog Vouchers, and where be the safest place ta keep em hid?
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby DaveL on Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:05 pm

YArrrrr...

Dear Pachy 'ere be yer response from Pirgella

"Dear Pachy Darling,

As I am the Pirate Lifestyle Chef, I suggest you limit your terms of reference to me skills in the kitchen.

I've never seen a grey one before, as I'm betrothed to DaveL, who is quite accustomed to all things pink. In fact pink be his favourite colour, speshially after a session at the Admiral.

Saucy Gert feeds him too many rums and his inhibitions get away.

Teeth? No he doesn't have (m)any.

Kind Regards,

Pirgella,
Kitchen Godess"
Manatee Singles

www.hotdugong.com
DaveL
Site Admin

Re: Grog

Postby DaveL on Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:28 pm

black bart wrote:ARRRRR...I'd loik to ask Cap'n Cronan, what be the best way to store yer Grog Vouchers, and where be the safest place ta keep em hid?

Dear Bart,

Captain Cronan being a ghost only responds in white ghostly text. He has sent you a response from the afterlife, which you'll need to decipher using a medium, or other.

Dear Bart,

You of all people are the biggest of thieving blaggards O'ive ever come across. Considering all the Grog Vouchers ye stole off me ship, Oi think you should know darn well where Oi hides 'em.

Being a ghost in the fifth dimension obviously has it's advantages. But Oi wouldn't put it past yer to steal my ghostly stash.

Be off wif yer!

Regards,

Captain Cronan
Manatee Singles

www.hotdugong.com
DaveL
Site Admin

Postby DaveL on Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:42 am

Dear Big Ron,

I bought a boot leg copy of the Phantom Menace from you Butcher Store yesterday. Can yer tell me what happened to the sound? It appears to have a few glitches in it.

O'ill never look at Darth Maul with a straight face again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nY20SHNdrg

Koind Regards,

Captain CH4
Manatee Singles

www.hotdugong.com
DaveL
Site Admin

Plunger

Postby black bart on Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:25 am

Dear Bustlin Brian

Some toim ago ye came round and stuck yer plunger up me bilge pump...what be the best sort of shaft to ave on yer plunger, ash, oak or curtain rail?
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby The Black Spot on Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:47 am

Dear Big Ron

I were passin' yer shop the other day, an' noticed that ye had several bulls hangin' up in the back room. Strangely enough, none o' them had any knackers. A bit odd I thought.

p.s.
I see ye have some more o' those "boil in the bag" dinners in. They be a bit chewy, but very tasty.
The Black Spot
Stripmeister

Postby ChowMein on Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:50 pm

Hey dare BB, I dont node iffen ye shud by enny moor dem "boilin bag suppers" , the bag I bot still had hARR onnet ! YARRRR!
Quote :" ARRR! GAGAGAGA ! , ...de sailin' loife fer me. ARR! GAGAGAGAGa....arr gagaga.....a...". (Popeye The Sailor)
ChowMein
Humble Hermit

Postby DaveL on Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:36 am

The Black Spot wrote:Dear Big Ron

I were passin' yer shop the other day, an' noticed that ye had several bulls hangin' up in the back room. Strangely enough, none o' them had any knackers. A bit odd I thought.

p.s.
I see ye have some more o' those "boil in the bag" dinners in. They be a bit chewy, but very tasty.

Dear Black Spot,

My deknackered bulls are selected from the finest range of castrati bred cattle in all the land. They've never bin near a cow, and their roars be very high pitched.

Those boil in the bag dinners are me newest specialty. Oi thinks you and the family will 'have a ball'eatin them.

Koind, Meaty Regards,

Big Ron
Manatee Singles

www.hotdugong.com
DaveL
Site Admin

Re: Plunger

Postby DaveL on Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:05 am

black bart wrote:Dear Bustlin Brian

Some toim ago ye came round and stuck yer plunger up me bilge pump...what be the best sort of shaft to ave on yer plunger, ash, oak or curtain rail?

Dear Bart,

I'm glad to be out of prison and back doin' lifestyle. The PR machine was werkin over time to spin me reputation back into the good books. YArrrr...however if you tell someone only 80% of the truth, yer can sell ice back to the eskimoes.

Anyways, that be a very technical question there (I wish Oi knew the answer). The art of the plunger shaft be a most intricate one. Oi quite like a good curtain rail for a bilge pump. The less discerning pirate will never tell the difference (except Oz_Nick of course).

However, if yer got a fusspot customer, point 'em to the ivory section of me store. There be nuthin better than a few elephants dyin' for some rich blokes bilge pump.

YArr!

Yours Dishonestly,

Bustlin Brian
Manatee Singles

www.hotdugong.com
DaveL
Site Admin

Boils

Postby black bart on Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:26 am

Dear Big Ron

I got all excited when I heared about yer new boil in the bag dinners. A good elpin for supper I was told, but a bit hairy. I turned up at yer shop an ye didn't have any bulls hangin up but the boil in the bag dinners were on sale anyway. When I served em out to me crew they all complained about the bags bein too small...weren't anything to do with the shipwreck last Friday were it? :wink:
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby DaveL on Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:29 am

Dear Bart,

I've developed an excitin new Big Ron's 'mini'-boil-in-the-bag range for those with smaller sized tummies. Those regular sized B-I-B's are quite mouthful Oi hear. No Bull!
Manatee Singles

www.hotdugong.com
DaveL
Site Admin

Postby The Black Spot on Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:14 am

Dear Ron,

I were down the Admiral Benbow when I hears the cook talkin' about yer shop. 'Ee reckoned ye had some special sausages that perfectly complimented yer boil in the bag dinners. 'As ye any left, as I hears ye sells 'em on a strict "1 bag 1 sausage" basis?
The Black Spot
Stripmeister

Postby DaveL on Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:41 am

Dear Spot,

Yes the two for one offer is fairly standard. Although I haven't quite perfected on female cattle just yet. I'll be contacting Bart's genetic laboratory for a special breedin experiment.

Cheers,

Big 'excuse me' Ron
Manatee Singles

www.hotdugong.com
DaveL
Site Admin

Next

Return to Pirate Discussion