Pirates Anonymous

Arrr, I be a pirate!

Moderator: All Things Mods

Pirates Anonymous

Postby black bart on Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:18 am

This bit is for those poor souls who are addicted to Piracy and needs somewhere they can get it off their chest, not Treasure Chest, the other chest, likes what them wenches has in Madame Fifi's...I'll go first:

AAARRRRRRR...

Sorry, I couldn't help that...

OK...I am a Pirate, I admits it...

Now come on Zankou let it all out man...don't bottle it up loik a fine grog!
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby DaveL on Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:41 am

Hello my name is DaveL and I be a scummy member of a band web pirates. And OK, Oi admits Oi be addicted to Piracy.

I me toime 'ere I have been fortunate to come across some of the funniest scummy blaggards you can ever swap threads wif.

We have covered all manner of tasteless topics in a our own piratey way. Keepin it subtle (except the articles in Playbilge) be our method but we've covered some wicked stuff without offendin too many, except Mr Taichi who took us seriously and underestimated the power of heckling as an artform (bad mistake, bad mistake).

Most of us have done serious threads on other forums. The Atheist boards were a massive bore for me and I got bloomin' sick of people sayin 'Ayn Rand', 'Strawman' and 'Troll' over and over. Some of us come here to laugh, just like that Open Letter Thingy. So why argue seriously when yer can insult people right here and still remain friends? (YArrr, that Elijah blokey was as borin' as bat poop!)

The art of writing funny threads be a great source of hentertainment, 'speshally when you start everythread with 'YArgghh!' No thread is alike, and each one is very original.

So yes Zankou (or is that Zankou 2.0?) that be why there are so many of us. We be here to have fun. Not do stuff that we've already done on other boards.

And yer always welcome here matey! We be happy to haves yer amongst us.

So yes, that's why Oi be totally additicted. So cure me if you must!
Manatee Singles

www.hotdugong.com
DaveL
Site Admin

Postby The Black Spot on Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:17 am

Arrrr...

I be The Black Spot, an' I be a pirate.

Weighty, serious discussions be fine an' all that, but I look forward to comin' on 'ere fer a laugh.

A lot of the humour on this board has been hilarious; the product o' some very sharp minds.

Now, where's me grog?
The Black Spot
Stripmeister

Postby ChowMein on Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:49 pm

ARRGH! , I be ChowMein an'Wun Eyed Jack an' Mad William Bonney an' Popeye and Jason an' Odysseus and we all be pirates.

I sailin' loife fer us.
Quote :" ARRR! GAGAGAGA ! , ...de sailin' loife fer me. ARR! GAGAGAGAGa....arr gagaga.....a...". (Popeye The Sailor)
ChowMein
Humble Hermit

Postby OZ_Nick on Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:58 pm

Yaaarrrr! Oi be Cap'n Oz_Nick an Oi be a Pirate.

Oi loikes the lafter an pokin fun at pompous gits and the kreative spellin.

Oi don't fink Oi ken give it up, so Oi'm not goin ter try. As Oi aheared wun toime - Oi spek it night 'ave bin in sum ale house - iffen ye carnt stand the heat stay out ov the laundry, or sommat loike that.

Also, remember that many a troo werde was spoke in Jest, although I never culd werke out where Jest is.
----

Ye may knowe mee better as Cap'n Bluenose
OZ_Nick
Stele Second Mate

Piraholic

Postby black bart on Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:59 am

ChowMein wrote:ARRGH! , I be ChowMein an'Wun Eyed Jack an' Mad William Bonney an' Popeye and Jason an' Odysseus and we all be pirates.

I sailin' loife fer us.

AAARRRGH...YE BE SUFFERIN FROM: PIRAHOLIC SCHIZOPHRENIA!!!!

That be four doors down the corridor on the left just after the door labelled " "Recovering Agrophobic Fish Head Stew victims."
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby Pachyderm on Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:19 pm

Stands up quietly.

"My name is Pachyderm, an' Oi'm a pirate. oi is addicted ter the drinkin', fightin' and wenchin'. Only problem is remember the wenchin' before the other two."

Sits down quietly.

Leaves room with the subscription box, and the tea and buns.
------(\ /)------
-----(o.o)-----
-----(> <)-----
This is Bunny.
Bunny, as cute and cuddly as he may appear, is bent on world domination.
To achieve this he has decided to start by taking over teh intarweb, a step towards his ultimate goal.
To help him complete his quest and therefore ensure bunny domination, copy and paste him into your sig
Pachyderm
Fusilli Fuselier

Postby newyork-pastafarian on Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:29 pm

arrr.....

ey's a pirate an i mutinied me cap'n an then i started fightin and wenchinand drinking well now thas off me chest, wheres me rum?
-may you be blessed by he who is known as the FLying Spaghetti Monster with his noodly goodness so you can experiance the heaven of beer volcanoes and strippers
http://arena-wars.net/register.php?REF=410
(please click that link)
don't click this link...
newyork-pastafarian
Maccheroncelli Missionary

Postby DaveL on Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:40 am

YArrrr...

That's it NYP, yarrr it out of yer system. Welcome to Pirates Anonymous matey!
Manatee Singles

www.hotdugong.com
DaveL
Site Admin

Re: Pirates Anonymous

Postby Zankou 2.0 on Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:20 am

black bart wrote:This bit is for those poor souls who are addicted to Piracy and needs somewhere they can get it off their chest, not Treasure Chest, the other chest, likes what them wenches has in Madame Fifi's...I'll go first:

AAARRRRRRR...

\

Argh, I not be readin the Pirate Threads too often, and I missed this here post.

I not be addicted to piracy, I be addicted to online discussion fora.
--Zankou II

The thin line between genius and insanity is less of a border than a union.

"Science can purify religion from error and superstition; religion can purify science from idolatry and false absolutes. Each can draw the other into a wider world, a world in which both can flourish."
--Pope John Paul II

Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
-Albert Einstein
Zankou 2.0
Purveyor of Triviality

Postby newyork-pastafarian on Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:39 pm

thanks DaveL

and Zankou, arent we all?
-may you be blessed by he who is known as the FLying Spaghetti Monster with his noodly goodness so you can experiance the heaven of beer volcanoes and strippers
http://arena-wars.net/register.php?REF=410
(please click that link)
don't click this link...
newyork-pastafarian
Maccheroncelli Missionary

Re: Pirates Anonymous

Postby black bart on Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:27 pm

Zankou 2.0 wrote:
black bart wrote:This bit is for those poor souls who are addicted to Piracy and needs somewhere they can get it off their chest, not Treasure Chest, the other chest, likes what them wenches has in Madame Fifi's...I'll go first:

AAARRRRRRR...

\

Argh, I not be readin the Pirate Threads too often, and I missed this here post.

I not be addicted to piracy, I be addicted to online discussion fora.

Oh praise be to Neptune...

That's good Zankou, that's very good...you've taken the first step to admitting you're a dirty rotten pilagin, wenchin, grog ridden pirate...

Now come back next week and we'll take it to the next stage...wearin an eye patch!
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby walktheplank on Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:35 am

yarr I be Walk the Plank an I be a Pirate.

I as ter say that oim not a very good Pirate. I can't read a map, I get seasick in the Solent, I hates the soight of blood as it makes me faint and Fish Head Stew makes me feel ill. I wear an eyepatch even though I have perfectly good eyesight in both eyes an me hook well its made of plastic.

However I rather be a useless funny Pirate then a serious miserable Pirate so oil be here ter stay.

WLP
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
walktheplank
Lumache Lieutenant

Progress

Postby black bart on Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:07 am

Well done Walktheplank...excellent progress thar matey...

Now all ye has to do is stop singin 'Step inside Luv' and stop settin up 'Blind Dates' fer every Pirate ye knows!
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby PantyGnawer on Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:15 am

PG sneaks in and steals all your rum
PantyGnawer
Spam Bob Grill Pants

Return to Pirate Discussion