What gets up your Piratey nose...

Arrr, I be a pirate!

Moderator: All Things Mods

Postby Pachyderm on Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:06 am

Oi thought oi'd come wif a winnin' plan, make a pot o' cash, style of a thing.

Hied me off ter Jamaica, took the Governor's daughter hostage. Left 'im a note ( in me own blood, gotta look good..) sayin' how if'n he didn't cough up the readies, me an' the crew would have our wicked ways wif the sprog, an' then sell 'er off to an Eastern gent whut Oi knows who is allus in the market fer the whoite wimmen, like.

Sounds good, dunnit?

Bleedin' wumman, she loikes the dashin' buccaneer types, an' falls fer the pyrate in charge.

Now it's all "No swearing. Why can't you get a new peg instead of that termite infested one. Are you wearing clean underwear, you might get caught by the Navy."

Bloody hostages. Don't, thats moi advice
------(\ /)------
-----(o.o)-----
-----(> <)-----
This is Bunny.
Bunny, as cute and cuddly as he may appear, is bent on world domination.
To achieve this he has decided to start by taking over teh intarweb, a step towards his ultimate goal.
To help him complete his quest and therefore ensure bunny domination, copy and paste him into your sig
Pachyderm
Fusilli Fuselier

Postby DaveL on Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:10 pm

Yarrrr...

Nice to see you again Pachy!!
Manatee Singles

www.hotdugong.com
DaveL
Site Admin

Kidnap

Postby black bart on Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:00 am

AAARRRGH...I loiks a bit o kidnappin ta while away the long voyages...HARR, HAARR, don't we all? It be when it comes to the 'cuttin bits off ta send to the Governor' part it gets a bit tricky. I had a very rich fellar in me hold once an it looked likely we'd make a pretty penny from him. Unfortunately the friends and aquaintances of me hostage were takin far too long ta pay up. So, I sais to me First Mate 'Trigger Happy O'Rourke', go an slice a piece off the hostage and send it out with a threatenin note.

I sits back in me cabin, thinkin of the riches soon ta be mine. In walks O'Rourke an sais "I has done me job Capn, that'll jee em up a bit..."What bit did ye chop off I arsks?" ..."His head" sais O'Rourke..."Good grief, what the ell did ye right on the note?" I arsks...O'Rourke smiles an says "Hand over the dubloons or we'll make ye pay the postage next toim!"
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby The Black Spot on Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:22 am

Arrrr...

A few o' me men kidnapped a pig once.

They sliced bits off o' it an' sent ' em to the owner along wi' a ransom note. They kept slicing bits off o' it, but the owner wouldn't pay up.

Turned out that he were havin' 'em for breakfast each mornin'.
The Black Spot
Stripmeister

Postby DaveL on Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:39 am

YArrrrr...

I've got a few things up there that'd shock yers. Last time I blew me nose they jumped off the hanky and ran back up me nostrils!

Arghhh, where's Ripley and the Nostromo these days?

Manatee Singles

www.hotdugong.com
DaveL
Site Admin

heavy

Postby black bart on Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:25 am

Here is a little snippet from the Science Forums just to get you interested...you'll all be rushing over there in droves after this:

Take this article about pocielotheria metallica, for example:

I thought they were a heavy metal outfit!
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby Pachyderm on Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:11 pm

Googled it.

Dear (Insert Deity of choice).

Shouldn't that link be in the Torture thread?
------(\ /)------
-----(o.o)-----
-----(> <)-----
This is Bunny.
Bunny, as cute and cuddly as he may appear, is bent on world domination.
To achieve this he has decided to start by taking over teh intarweb, a step towards his ultimate goal.
To help him complete his quest and therefore ensure bunny domination, copy and paste him into your sig
Pachyderm
Fusilli Fuselier

Postby DaveL on Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:37 am

YArrr...

Bart why are you googling spiders on the internet? Don't tell me you are sick of gooling pitbulls pictures already!
Manatee Singles

www.hotdugong.com
DaveL
Site Admin

Spiders?

Postby black bart on Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:04 am

I didn't know it were anythin hinterestin loik 'Spiders' ...it were just gobbldegook ta me loik Science has been all me loif! I remembers makin Copper Sulphate Crystals once for the Chemistry teacher...at least that's what he said they were...I was boilin up them poppy seeds fer hours!
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby PantyGnawer on Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:16 am

PG sneaks in and steals all your rum
PantyGnawer
Spam Bob Grill Pants

Previous

Return to Pirate Discussion