RACING LETTERS WANTED

Arrr, I be a pirate!

Moderator: All Things Mods

RACING LETTERS WANTED

Postby E.Raser two on Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:23 am

A racing letter was a security or a commission, from a government,to seek,to capture,to destroy properties of a part which damaged the laws,the properties or citizens of the nation which wrote the racing letter.
Correct me if I wrong
I should like to read the racing letters of
-Sir Francis Drake
-Walter Raleigh
-Henry Morgan
-John Paul Jones
-Jean Lafitte
Because if the nation, the people, will send to us letters too, overcoming in number the letters to Santa Claus :mrgreen: ,we could have the right and the title-deed for going to Cayman Islands :pirate_fish:
E.Raser two
Cannelloni Cannoneer

Postby Occam on Sat Apr 28, 2007 2:23 pm

Un Lettre de Course.

The idea of these documents raises a theological question. If you are in posession of a Letter de Course then you are a Corsair. If you don't have one or if you breach the conditions of the letter then you are a Pirate. So if on a Friday someone gives you a racing letter then technically you are not dressed as a pirate any more but are in corsair regalia. Is this the Pastafarian equivalent of excommunication?
Pastafarianism - The Religion Most Likely To Be True TM
Occam
Bucatini Buccanneer

Postby E.Raser two on Tue May 01, 2007 6:11 am

Occam wrote:Un Lettre de Course.

The idea of these documents raises a theological question. If you are in posession of a Letter de Course then you are a Corsair. If you don't have one or if you breach the conditions of the letter then you are a Pirate. So if on a Friday someone gives you a racing letter then technically you are not dressed as a pirate any more but are in corsair regalia. Is this the Pastafarian equivalent of excommunication?

Before raising the theological question od dressing on Friday, we have to solve this theological question:
From 2000 years the people pray: "forgive us our debts as we forgive our debtors " ( Matthew,6,1 ) and since the foundation of Bank of England, july 27th, 1694, these fucking devil worshippers founded on debts of people theirs riches.
So we must solve these problems, before:
- A ) if theis God exists ( Matthew,6,12 )
-B) how He forgive us our debts
-C) how we forgive our debtors
WE are about 2.000.000.000 people, so must read about 2.000.000 racing letters to understand how we forgive our debtors
Let the people write to us !!!!!!!!!!!
We must open a box postal office in Cuba, near Cayman Islands, where these fucking devil worshippers have their riches.
The people will write to us, as the children write to Santa Claus, asking something:
If they ask:
1) "break their buttocks " we will send the letters to the gay ships
2) "cut their hands" , we will send the letters in Iraq and Afganistan to the faithfull Muslims
3) "take the tithe", we will send the letters to pirate's ships
4) "bring me 33% of the booty"signed George W.Bush, we will weight anchors to Cayman Isalnd dressed as Corsairs :mrgreen:
E.Raser two
Cannelloni Cannoneer

Postby PantyGnawer on Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:19 am

PG sneaks in and steals all your rum
PantyGnawer
Spam Bob Grill Pants

Return to Pirate Discussion