Ramen Catlicks

Arrr, I be a pirate!

Moderator: All Things Mods

Ramen Catlicks

Postby Fauble on Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:29 am

Pastafarianism is blasphemous. Noodles came from China, Ninjas came from china. The prophet was not a pirate but a ninja! I sever my ties with this church and hereby create my own Ramen Catlick church of the FSM. Further more, if you continue to press your misunderstood dogma onto me and my church we may one day be forced into holy war. Join me if you believe the prophet was a Ninja.
Fauble
Conchigliette Convert

Postby EarthRise on Sun Feb 18, 2007 1:56 pm

I don't think you read the FAQ.

Q: Hey! Wouldn't it be funny to say that the FSM has spoken to me/come to me in a dream/I am the FSM, and demand that you follow my ignorant, unsubstantiated schism or else be wrong?

A: No.

Go away. You're in violation of the FSM Forum rules.
[...] the difficulty of believing that a perfect and complex eye could be formed by natural selection, though insuperable by our imagination, should not be considered as subversive of the theory.
-Darwin
EarthRise
Hox God

Proof!!!!!!!!!

Postby Czar_Choi on Mon Feb 26, 2007 3:58 am

EarthRise wrote:I don't think you read the FAQ.

Q: Hey! Wouldn't it be funny to say that the FSM has spoken to me/come to me in a dream/I am the FSM, and demand that you follow my ignorant, unsubstantiated schism or else be wrong?

A: No.

Go away. You're in violation of the FSM Forum rules.

You clearly think that pastafarianism is a joke religion!
How do you know they're trying to be funny?
How do you know the "FSM" didn't do this?
Why can't you tolerate other peoples beliefs?
Because they make claims no more substantial than your own?

:fsm_ninja: or :fsm_yarr:
We'll never know :mrgreen:
Czar_Choi
Conchigliette Convert

Re: Proof!!!!!!!!!

Postby EarthRise on Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:10 am

Czar_Choi wrote:Why can't you tolerate other peoples beliefs?
Because they make claims no more substantial than your own?

Whaaaan whaaan wha whaan, as they say in the Peanuts cartoons. My beliefs are nicely manufactured and pleasantly false, thank you. Now adhere to the forum rules, since this is Bobby's creation (the forum) and you are a part of it.
[...] the difficulty of believing that a perfect and complex eye could be formed by natural selection, though insuperable by our imagination, should not be considered as subversive of the theory.
-Darwin
EarthRise
Hox God

Re: Ramen Catlicks

Postby Duckfoot on Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:16 pm

Fauble wrote:Pastafarianism is blasphemous. Noodles came from China, Ninjas came from china. The prophet was not a pirate but a ninja! I sever my ties with this church and hereby create my own Ramen Catlick church of the FSM. Further more, if you continue to press your misunderstood dogma onto me and my church we may one day be forced into holy war. Join me if you believe the prophet was a Ninja.

What EarthRise said, and ALSO:
Ninja come from Japan, not China. Silly. :shellfish:
Duckfoot

the anwer is clear

Postby blackeyedbutch on Fri Mar 09, 2007 9:34 pm

clearly His Noodlieness was displeased with the ninjas for reasons we don't know, nor could our human minds ever begin to comprehend. but i assure you something about their sneaky ways displeased our noodley father making pirates the next of kin to the ninja (also in a way that the human mind can't begin to comprehend)
blackeyedbutch
Agnolini Admiral

Postby Uber_Chimp on Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:11 pm

I must say, I like the name Catlick. It's honest. Also, the cat enjoys it too. However, I'm not sure the almighty approves of it. A great deal of sauce would be required for total palatability.
"Knowledge, sir, should be free to all!" Harry Mudd
Uber_Chimp
Ziti Zealot

nix

Postby LancasterFollows on Wed Mar 28, 2007 5:40 pm

Hate to outcast you as such, but we pastafarians are a peacable type
LancasterFollows
Ziti Zealot

Postby Uber_Chimp on Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:35 am

Already, the offshoots begin. I find this most distressing. Why can we not be one with the Pasta? I suppose next, " Cheesus", the Holy Spaghetti O, son of FSM will manifest in some small corner grocery store in a ghetto somewhere, only to be recalled by the FDA, and his followers will be beaten with bread sticks and thrown to the...oh...what would eat Spaghetti O's...Toddlers! It makes my stomach hurt to think of it. Please...don't let it end this way.
"Knowledge, sir, should be free to all!" Harry Mudd
Uber_Chimp
Ziti Zealot

Postby hobo by choice on Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:59 pm

oh man, this guy is cool....
he made a whole new profile just to put this one thread in...
how i wish to be him....
:wink:
there are 10 kinds of people in this world. those who understand binary and those who get laid...

sex is evil
evil is sin
sin is forgiven
so go ahead, stick it in!
hobo by choice
Maccheroncelli Missionary

Postby The Buttery Lobster on Wed May 02, 2007 1:10 am

Hate to break it to you Fauble, but just because something came from China doesn't mean it doesn't have pirates.

As a matter of fact, showing noodles came from China could just further strengthen the argument for traditional pastafarianism, when you consider the fact that the Red Flag Fleet was perhaps the largest and most powerful pirate fleet ever, and it's admiral retired rich and famous, unlike most other pirates. Not everything revolves around the northern atlantic ocean.

Eurocentrist.
As of 5/2, new to Pastafarianism, I may be a convert.
The Buttery Lobster
Conchigliette Convert

Postby PantyGnawer on Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:19 am

PG sneaks in and steals all your rum
PantyGnawer
Spam Bob Grill Pants

Return to Pirate Discussion