Positively the greatest pirate video ever, ever.

Arrr, I be a pirate!

Moderator: All Things Mods

Positively the greatest pirate video ever, ever.

Postby Charuze on Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:11 pm

Charuze
Conchigliette Convert

Postby EarthRise on Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:46 pm

Thaaat's gotta suck.
[...] the difficulty of believing that a perfect and complex eye could be formed by natural selection, though insuperable by our imagination, should not be considered as subversive of the theory.
-Darwin
EarthRise
Hox God

Postby Duke on Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:58 pm

Didn't you see? I could tell one of those pirates was a ninja as well, a Ninja-Pirate without a doubt.

Duke
"In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards."

--Mark Twain

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

--Friedrich Nietzsche

"If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever."

--Woody Allen
Duke
Prophet of Pastafarianism

Postby EarthRise on Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:12 pm

Duke wrote:Didn't you see? I could tell one of those pirates was a ninja as well, a Ninja-Pirate without a doubt.

Definitely the one with the knife and headband. He's gotta have ninja blood in him.
[...] the difficulty of believing that a perfect and complex eye could be formed by natural selection, though insuperable by our imagination, should not be considered as subversive of the theory.
-Darwin
EarthRise
Hox God

Postby Duke on Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:34 pm

Oh yeah. Did you see him jump across the rooftops and throw those blades (which might have been shruikens)? Ninja, without a doubt.

Duke
"In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards."

--Mark Twain

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

--Friedrich Nietzsche

"If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever."

--Woody Allen
Duke
Prophet of Pastafarianism

Postby PantyGnawer on Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:20 am

PG sneaks in and steals all your rum
PantyGnawer
Spam Bob Grill Pants

Return to Pirate Discussion