Dilemma

Arrr, I be a pirate!

Moderator: All Things Mods

Dilemma

Postby necronos on Sun Jan 07, 2007 2:35 pm

As a ninja, I was really disheartened to find out that the FSM's choosen people are pirates... my sworn enemy.

I'm still coming to terms with this and I feel a little guilty knowing that I might have contributed to the current bout of global warming due to all the pirates that I have killed/maimed over the years. Looking back now at the Day of the Ninja '06, I wam embarrassed by my lack of embarrassment at dispatching 2 neighborhood pirates.

I need guidance from you guys, what should I do?!
necronos
Fusilli Fuselier

Postby Fubie on Sun Jan 07, 2007 3:16 pm

Here in FSM, Ninjas and pirates can coincide in peace.
RAmen~
Fubie
Ziti Zealot

Postby EarthRise on Sun Jan 07, 2007 3:39 pm

No worries, Necronos. I, too, am a ninja at heart, but I have found that, as a Pastafarian, I can be a ninja and a pirate simultaneously.

The FSM forgives your pirate slaughter due to unawareness of His chosen people. It's a problem every Pastafarian ninja encounters at some point.

But Vikings have no excuse.
[...] the difficulty of believing that a perfect and complex eye could be formed by natural selection, though insuperable by our imagination, should not be considered as subversive of the theory.
-Darwin
EarthRise
Hox God

Postby necronos on Sun Jan 07, 2007 3:42 pm

EarthRise, you have brought me great relief! I was worried that due to my previous actions in life, The Great Noodle might find me unworthy of salvation and I might suffer a heaven without a beer volcano and a stripper factory...

Now, for those fighting the good fight, is it permissiable to kill a pirate in self-defense?!
necronos
Fusilli Fuselier

Postby EarthRise on Sun Jan 07, 2007 3:44 pm

Just tell the attacking pirate you are a Pastafarian also!

(Besides, pirates don't attack people. They wander the streets drinking grog and giving candy to little children.)
[...] the difficulty of believing that a perfect and complex eye could be formed by natural selection, though insuperable by our imagination, should not be considered as subversive of the theory.
-Darwin
EarthRise
Hox God

Postby necronos on Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:22 pm

EarthRise wrote:Just tell the attacking pirate you are a Pastafarian also!

(Besides, pirates don't attack people. They wander the streets drinking grog and giving candy to little children.)

I'm still trying to get over the years of propaganda that I have been feed. I hope through prayer and reflection I can overcome it...

May his Noodly Greatness help me overcome

RAmen
necronos
Fusilli Fuselier

Postby BlindIo on Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:53 pm

ninja pirates

what can stop us now

MWHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
BlindIo
Conchigliette Convert

Re: Dilemma

Postby Duke on Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:59 pm

necronos wrote:As a ninja, I was really disheartened to find out that the FSM's choosen people are pirates... my sworn enemy.

I'm still coming to terms with this and I feel a little guilty knowing that I might have contributed to the current bout of global warming due to all the pirates that I have killed/maimed over the years. Looking back now at the Day of the Ninja '06, I wam embarrassed by my lack of embarrassment at dispatching 2 neighborhood pirates.

Well, some of us have chosen to accept the duality of man: That is, become Ninja-Pirates. Join us...if you dare.

Duke
"In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards."

--Mark Twain

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

--Friedrich Nietzsche

"If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever."

--Woody Allen
Duke
Prophet of Pastafarianism

Postby Duke on Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:02 pm

necronos wrote:As a ninja, I was really disheartened to find out that the FSM's choosen people are pirates... my sworn enemy.

Well, some of us have chosen to accept the duality of man: That is, become Ninja-Pirates. Join us...if you dare.

Duke
"In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards."

--Mark Twain

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

--Friedrich Nietzsche

"If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever."

--Woody Allen
Duke

Postby necronos on Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:14 pm

Duke wrote:Well, some of us have chosen to accept the duality of man: That is, become Ninja-Pirates. Join us...if you dare.

Duke

Where do I sign up?!
Current Net Worth: -10 newbucks

This is one race of people for whom psychoanalysis is of no use whatsoever.
- Sigmund Freud about the Irish
necronos
Fusilli Fuselier

Postby Duke on Thu Jan 11, 2007 6:26 pm

We've had threads in the past, but they've been deleted via the passage of time, I suppose...

But I can put you on my super secret list. :D :fsm_ninja:

Duke

--Mark Twain

--Friedrich Nietzsche

--Woody Allen
Duke

Postby Antipaladin on Thu Jan 25, 2007 12:39 am

The nature of man, the moral dichotomy. It is the ninja in man which allows for society to function. Yet it is the pirate in man which allows society to blossom. The path of enlightenment is to embrace your inner pirate, yet to temper that pirate with ninja. Know too that vikings are just another aspect of the pirate. All of life, all proffessions and goals are simply pirate or ninja.
He's dastardly. He loves catastrophy. His schemes are masterly. Sixteen and half-past-three.
Antipaladin
Fusilli Fuselier

Postby PantyGnawer on Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:21 am

PG sneaks in and steals all your rum
PantyGnawer
Spam Bob Grill Pants

Return to Pirate Discussion