Hi Guys, is this a problem?

Arrr, I be a pirate!

Moderator: All Things Mods

Hi Guys, is this a problem?

Postby Mr.C on Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:40 am

dudes I'm a ninja is there going to be a problem?
I know how ninjas kill pirates with our skills, but I don't wanna hurt other FSM members.
Mr.C
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Duke on Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:36 pm

Not at all, Mr. C. There are plenty of Proud Pastafarian Ninjas. I myself am a Ninja-Pirate, and we now have a thread:

http://www.venganza.org/forum/viewtopic ... 295#180295

It's not just for Ninja-Pirates(though I encourage you to join), but anyone of the Ninja inclination.

Duke
"In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards."

--Mark Twain

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

--Friedrich Nietzsche

"If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever."

--Woody Allen
Duke
Prophet of Pastafarianism

Postby Mr.C on Fri Nov 17, 2006 10:46 pm

I havn't read the book yet, so I don't know about this ninja and pirate thing. So when I say I'm a ninja, I mean I'm a real life ninja with like ninja stars and stuff. Oh! and ninja elite skillz.
Mr.C
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Duke on Fri Nov 17, 2006 10:51 pm

The book doesn't shed any light on the Ninja VS Pirate feud, which is fine by me. I'll just go on living my Ninja-Pirate life.

Duke
"In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards."

--Mark Twain

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

--Friedrich Nietzsche

"If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever."

--Woody Allen
Duke
Prophet of Pastafarianism

pinja argh-eigh

Postby blackeyedbutch on Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:52 am

i am also a pirate ninja but i prefer pinja i sail on a pirate ship giving candy to children and yet do it in a stealthly way. I also have a strict code of dishonour and a taste for grog and saki

RAmen to all and to all a knife fight
blackeyedbutch
Agnolini Admiral

Arrrrrgh kia!

Postby Tapio on Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:07 pm

how issent a ninja anny ways? my self is a sailing ninja that works with pirates so i guess im a Ninja-Pirate too.. like how dossent need a ninja when boarding ships its always good to have a stealth ninja-pirate thats take all the bloody rum to your own if u don't feel like to board the ship and have to kil every bloody sailor! :fsm_ninja: :fsm_yarr:
A good God is a tasty God.
All hail the mighty FSM!

RAmen
Tapio
Ziti Zealot

Postby PantyGnawer on Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:20 am

PG sneaks in and steals all your rum
PantyGnawer
Spam Bob Grill Pants

Return to Pirate Discussion