The Origin of Pirate vs Ninja

Arrr, I be a pirate!

Moderator: All Things Mods

Postby Duke on Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:55 pm

You're describing Ninja-Pirates, and I don't have to imagine them. :fsm_ninja: :fsm_yarr:

Duke
"In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards."

--Mark Twain

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

--Friedrich Nietzsche

"If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever."

--Woody Allen
Duke
Prophet of Pastafarianism

Postby Meatball on Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:08 pm

well, can our prophet make an offical peace between ninjas and piratees with a breed of offical ninja-pirates

for gags
Meatball
Bucatini Buccanneer

Postby Duke on Thu Apr 05, 2007 5:06 pm

While the war between Ninjas and Pirates rages in less civilized areas, within the holy sanctum of Pastafarianism, Ninjas and Pirates have found peace. Die-hard Pirates converse with die-hard Ninjas without incident, and Ninja-Pirates roam freely without discrimination. Thankfully, the faith does not discriminate against Ninjas, Vikings, Elfs, or any other lifestyle, and leaves your lifestyle up to your decision. Ramen.

I shouldn't expect the faith to make a group of official Ninja-Pirates or anything else, though.

Duke
"In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards."

--Mark Twain

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

--Friedrich Nietzsche

"If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever."

--Woody Allen
Duke
Prophet of Pastafarianism

Postby Baggy on Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:57 pm

Duke wrote:While the war between Ninjas and Pirates rages in less civilized areas, within the holy sanctum of Pastafarianism, Ninjas and Pirates have found peace. Die-hard Pirates converse with die-hard Ninjas without incident, and Ninja-Pirates roam freely without discrimination. Thankfully, the faith does not discriminate against Ninjas, Vikings, Elfs, or any other lifestyle, and leaves your lifestyle up to your decision. Ramen.

I shouldn't expect the faith to make a group of official Ninja-Pirates or anything else, though.

Duke
I was worried before I joined that there wouldn't be a place for ninjas in pastafarianism.

I wonder if in Westworld the pirates and ninjas encountered each other? Then maybe there'd be an actual answer. Pirate-ninjas are in the new Pirates of the Carribean film though, so we might get an answer then.
"I'd rather have a full bottle in front of me than a full frontal lobotomy"
Baggy
Lumache Lieutenant

Postby blackeyedbutch on Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:29 am

Baggy wrote:Pirate-ninjas are in the new Pirates of the Carribean film though, so we might get an answer then.

All I've learned from Pirates of the Carribean movies is

1) pirates slightly suggest being gay

2) pirates are occasionally squid-like

PAID FOR BY THE COMMITEE TO HELP PROTECT THE HOMELESS FROM ZOMBIE INVASIONS
blackeyedbutch
Agnolini Admiral

Postby hobo by choice on Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:57 pm

the Pirates of the Carribean movies are rubbish

they make our holiest of beings into a disney movie that is only in existance because Depp is hot...

oh and a theme park ride built a long time ago....
:fsm_yarr:
there are 10 kinds of people in this world. those who understand binary and those who get laid...

sex is evil
evil is sin
sin is forgiven
so go ahead, stick it in!
hobo by choice
Maccheroncelli Missionary

Postby bubz_the_troll on Sat May 05, 2007 1:19 am

Ninjas originate in the land of RAmen noodles so they can't be all bad.
bubz_the_troll
Maccheroncelli Missionary

Postby PantyGnawer on Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:18 am

PG sneaks in and steals all your rum
PantyGnawer
Spam Bob Grill Pants

Previous

Return to Pirate Discussion