DO YOU WANT THIS BOAT ?

Arrr, I be a pirate!

Moderator: All Things Mods

DO YOU WANT THIS BOAT ?

Postby E.Raser on Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:30 am

A ghost boat.
22 metres
2 masts
boardin yesterday offshore of Punta Volpe, Sardegna.
A jellow.
E.Raser
Lumache Lieutenant

Postby Duke on Wed Aug 23, 2006 1:27 pm

A ghost boat? Sounds pretty neat, if you ask me.

Duke
"In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards."

--Mark Twain

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

--Friedrich Nietzsche

"If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever."

--Woody Allen
Duke
Prophet of Pastafarianism

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:25 pm

it was boarded by Jellow-beings?

egads.... THEY'RE OUT TO GET ME!!!!!!!!
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Gruppenfuhrer on Wed Aug 23, 2006 5:45 pm

Sounds good to me.....
Gruppenfuhrer
Bucatini Buccanneer

Postby Duke on Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:58 pm

You could board it and remove the Jellows by force.

Duke
"In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards."

--Mark Twain

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

--Friedrich Nietzsche

"If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever."

--Woody Allen
Duke

Postby Gruppenfuhrer on Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:49 pm

Yeah...get out my cutlass.......
Gruppenfuhrer
Bucatini Buccanneer

Postby Duke on Wed Aug 23, 2006 11:04 pm

Maybe we can all use it. The communal boat.

But that's not very pirate-y.....

Duke

--Mark Twain

--Friedrich Nietzsche

--Woody Allen
Duke

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Wed Aug 23, 2006 11:12 pm

no, but this is.

*shoves Duke into the cliche'd but usefully shark infested waters*
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Duke on Wed Aug 23, 2006 11:19 pm

Here, Sharky Sharky Sharky!!!

*Rides Sharky to Saftey*

Well, I didn't like the boat that much anyway.

Duke

--Mark Twain

--Friedrich Nietzsche

--Woody Allen
Duke

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Wed Aug 23, 2006 11:24 pm

LAND SHARK

and the boat don't like you.

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Duke on Wed Aug 23, 2006 11:29 pm

Fine with me. I'll just get back in my cruiser. Pirate Cruiser. Pirate Cruiser and Bruiser.

It'll bruise your ghost ship if it needs to.

Duke

--Mark Twain

--Friedrich Nietzsche

--Woody Allen
Duke

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Wed Aug 23, 2006 11:38 pm

It'll sail through the ghost pirate, man. look up the word 'intangible', and see what that does for ya.

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Duke on Wed Aug 23, 2006 11:42 pm

Ever seen Ghostbusters? I've got one or two of those thingys on my ship.

Duke

--Mark Twain

--Friedrich Nietzsche

--Woody Allen
Duke

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Wed Aug 23, 2006 11:44 pm

aha, but I've sabotaged them.

oh crap... this could go on for hours.

ah well.

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Duke on Wed Aug 23, 2006 11:48 pm

Let's stop quibbling, then. Maybe E. Raser can just keep it. :wink:

Duke

--Mark Twain

--Friedrich Nietzsche

--Woody Allen
Duke

Next

Return to Pirate Discussion