Pirates invade the NY Renasance Fair

Arrr, I be a pirate!

Moderator: All Things Mods

Lighthouse

Postby black bart on Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:09 am

Pacafun

Alexandria was swarming with pirates, it was glorious

I asume ye be referin to Alexandria in Egypt...those blasted pirates stole the Lighthouse!!!!
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby yodaman23 on Tue Aug 29, 2006 1:22 am

A picture taken by a friend of mine, of yours truely, I did put up. Thats strange grammer but I like it so it good to me.
Let you be touched by his noodly appendage.
RAmen
yodaman23
Bucatini Buccanneer

Postby Duke on Tue Aug 29, 2006 8:52 pm

Arr, up 'ere in the North Bay, we has a Renaissance fair, an' I shall go as a pirate of thee High Seas! I'll lead a pirate storming of the Faire! :fsm_yarr:

Raguilar
"In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards."

--Mark Twain

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

--Friedrich Nietzsche

"If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever."

--Woody Allen
Duke
Prophet of Pastafarianism

fair

Postby black bart on Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:14 am

Duke wrote:

I'll lead a pirate storming of the Faire!

Don't forget to steal all the coconuts...it be a bugger to win em with those little wooden balls!
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby Duke on Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:56 pm

See... Down at an English Faire, one evening I was there, where I heard a showman shouting underneath the flair, "I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts...." :) :) :)

Duke
"In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards."

--Mark Twain

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

--Friedrich Nietzsche

"If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever."

--Woody Allen
Duke
Prophet of Pastafarianism

Postby PantyGnawer on Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:24 am

PG sneaks in and steals all your rum
PantyGnawer
Spam Bob Grill Pants

Previous

Return to Pirate Discussion