Arrr, tell me I'm not crazy

Arrr, I be a pirate!

Moderator: All Things Mods

Postby anthrobabe on Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:29 pm

Are you at Cognitive Replacements Ltd. the same company as
North Central Positronics a subsidary of the Sombra Corporation?

As I understand it -- if you are affiliated with NCP you also produce a giant bear goes by the name Shardik- lives, well did live in Mid World?
My mantra
Just save the farkin Gorillas will you! They don't have spell check- but they do need YOU/US...
www.gorillafund.org

I Ned Speil Cheek!!!!!!!!

I'm *not* the lowest rank on this ship. What about the laboratory mice? I tell them something and they jump straight to it. "Yes, Mr. Lister Sir, eek,eek."
anthrobabe
Lord of Linguini

Location: Waiting to move where the Gorillas are, the ones without cell phones and cars!

Postby haxmasta on Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:05 pm

Cognitive Replacements Ltd. eh? That sounds frightfully familiar, do they have a division that works on resetting a persons memory?

Cognitive Replacements Ltd. eh? That sounds frightfully familiar, do they have a division that works on resetting a persons memory?

whoa, deja vu! I dunno if any of you get that, but now I can speak 15 different languages for some reason :?

and how come I have stitches on the temple of my head? Eh well, they don't hurt, so I won't bother it. :roll:

Sometimes I want to go fishing, alot, and then I want to hibernate when it gets really cold out. My parents get scared and call it a "coma", but then i wake up and they realize I was just hibernating again.

Wait, what were we talking about?
"If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts."
Albert Einstein (dead)

RAmen.

haxmasta
Gnocchetti Galley Slave

Forgive

Postby black bart on Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:02 am

My god...

Bring back E Razer, all is forgiven!!!! :?
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby anthrobabe on Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:50 am

Hey I think the lobotomy worked!

can you install spell check in my brain where the other stuff was?
My mantra
Just save the farkin Gorillas will you! They don't have spell check- but they do need YOU/US...
www.gorillafund.org

I'm *not* the lowest rank on this ship. What about the laboratory mice? I tell them something and they jump straight to it. "Yes, Mr. Lister Sir, eek,eek."
anthrobabe
Lord of Linguini

Location: Waiting to move where the Gorillas are, the ones without cell phones and cars!

Postby deadgenome on Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:14 am

yep, but unfortunately it comes with the microsoft paperclip, which is likely to make you kill again...
-.,.-*`*-.,.-*`*-.,.-*`*-.,.-*`*-.,.-*`*-
+ don't get hung up on symbols +

"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move." - Douglas Adams
deadgenome
Bucatini Buccanneer

paperclip

Postby black bart on Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:51 am

YYYAAARRR...that paperclip deserves a good Keel haulin! :fsm_yarr:
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby anthrobabe on Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:54 am

That would be a good soundtrack for the month of October here at the forum--

the guy getting keel hauled from the monster mash record-- well it would have to be from cd or something now--

quite graphic for a supposed halloween fun record I had as a child- about 5 or 6 minutes long as I remember- with associated shark attack at the end

come ot think of it- stuff like that probably explains alot about me
My mantra
www.gorillafund.org

anthrobabe
Lord of Linguini

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:09 am

its the kind of song you can't go through october without mashing out to at least once.

I wonder if we can make the song play when you go to the index of the forum.... *devilish laugh*
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Mummy

Postby black bart on Fri Sep 08, 2006 6:48 pm

'Me and My Mummy' was another of Bobby (Boris) Picket and the crypt Kickers' excellent tracks.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Re: Mummy

Postby The Black Spot on Fri Sep 08, 2006 8:09 pm

black bart wrote:'Me and My Mummy' was another of Bobby (Boris) Picket and the crypt Kickers' excellent tracks.

There be some things that Man is not meant to know...
The Black Spot
Stripmeister

Re: Mummy

Postby The Black Spot on Fri Sep 08, 2006 8:09 pm

black bart wrote:'Me and My Mummy' was another of Bobby (Boris) Picket and the crypt Kickers' excellent tracks.

There be some things that Man is not meant to know...
The Black Spot
Stripmeister

Postby The Black Spot on Fri Sep 08, 2006 8:12 pm

Ye see? All I did were mention Boris Pickett, an a window comes up an says "DEBUG MODE" caused me to post twice, the swine.
The Black Spot
Stripmeister

Postby Griffin on Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:53 pm

You're not crazy. It's just your brain is in debug mode.
Grand Deducer Watson of Sherlock. NoName, no pack drill. Astral zone changed five times a day (flexible). Great at manifesting parking spaces by thought control. Hatred of terminology of survivors and commitment to win-win reality.
Griffin
WatsonOfSherlock

decayed

Postby black bart on Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:01 pm

Her bandage unravelled, decayed flesh I did see,
It's just me, and my mummy,
My mummy and me...

They don't write lyrics like that anymore...sorry wrong thread again!
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby DaveL on Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:45 am

YArrrr...

Sounds like another amputation comin up. O'ill go and get me cook to perform it. Nuthin loike a bit of gangrenous flesh to keep 'im busy...YArrrrr...
Manatee Singles

www.hotdugong.com
DaveL
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Pirate Discussion