Arrr, tell me I'm not crazy

Arrr, I be a pirate!

Moderator: All Things Mods

Postby deadgenome on Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:35 pm

No mine's scared of wardrobes. He's more likely to be found parascending across the Alps with a nice cup of warm bovril. mmm...
-.,.-*`*-.,.-*`*-.,.-*`*-.,.-*`*-.,.-*`*-
+ don't get hung up on symbols +

"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move." - Douglas Adams
deadgenome
Bucatini Buccanneer

Badger

Postby black bart on Fri Aug 11, 2006 7:24 am

deadgnome wrote:

fantastic, whatever it was you said, I'm in total agreement. Now where did I leave my badger...

Luckily this aint the Continuous Salty tale!
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby bubblegumgirl on Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:15 am

I knew a badger once, He was prone to wandering off into the forest stopping strangers as they passed and trying to get them to listen to his stories of ´the good ole days´.

Whos crazy I asks ya.
"Yes Marge, in Theory, in theory communism works." Homer Simpson

"`This must be Thursday,' said Arthur to himself, sinking low over his beer, `I never could get the hang of Thursdays.'"

"Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it."

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night."
bubblegumgirl
Bucatini Buccanneer

Stuffed

Postby black bart on Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:47 am

YYYAAARRR...the good ol days when Badgers were Badgers and Beavers were never stuffed!
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby Dr. Otis Lansa on Fri Aug 11, 2006 11:02 am

bubblegumgirl wrote:I knew a badger once, He was prone to wandering off into the forest stopping strangers as they passed and trying to get them to listen to his stories of ´the good ole days´.

Whos crazy I asks ya.

That's a codger, I think.
Dr. Otis Lansa
Mystic of Meatball

Postby bubblegumgirl on Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:41 am

I be thinking you are right, unfortuanatly when I bought that up with the Badger, he didn´t take to kindly to the term. After a bite on the leg, he sat on my chest and forced me to listen to everything thats wrong with the youth of today.

I´d still be there now if it wasn´t for the fact that it was bingo night down at the oak, and it was the Badgers turn to call out the numbers.

"`This must be Thursday,' said Arthur to himself, sinking low over his beer, `I never could get the hang of Thursdays.'"

bubblegumgirl
Bucatini Buccanneer

Woods

Postby black bart on Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:46 am

YYYAAARRR...I be thinkin ye've been livin in the woods for too long!!!!! :?
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby bubblegumgirl on Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:01 am

There be nothing wrong wiv the woods, I be findin them good places to hide when thems authority peoples take offence to ye causing a ruckuss.

I mean just cause I had ingested the taverns months supply of rum then tried to pay them wiv chocolate coins is no reason to ge getten all vindictive an stuff...

I think i´ll take me chances wiv the Badger, least till they forget about me and i can sneak back into port wiv me disguise and a new name. Do you fink it´ll work?

:D

I´m not crazy, it´s the world thats crazy.

bubblegumgirl
Bucatini Buccanneer

Postby deadgenome on Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:15 am

If you need a hand, me and me rusty scalpels run a nice line in reconstructive surgery. Only 3 dubloons and by the time I'm done no-one will recognise ya.

"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move." - Douglas Adams
deadgenome
Bucatini Buccanneer

Postby Dr. Otis Lansa on Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:03 am

Scalpels?! Ye be one o' them fancy-pants type o' surgeons, then. Oi don't hold truck wit' anything smaller than a cleaver for doctorin'.
Dr. Otis Lansa
Mystic of Meatball

Postby deadgenome on Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:02 pm

Well this is delicate work, I use a large rock for simple things like amputations.

deadgenome
Bucatini Buccanneer

Postby anthrobabe on Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:41 pm

[quote="deadgenome"]Don't worry, I have consulted all 15 of the invisible dragonflies that live in my navel and we all agree that your as sane as the next man.

OMG!

I want some of what ever you are drinking-
My mantra
Just save the farkin Gorillas will you! They don't have spell check- but they do need YOU/US...
www.gorillafund.org

I Ned Speil Cheek!!!!!!!!

I'm *not* the lowest rank on this ship. What about the laboratory mice? I tell them something and they jump straight to it. "Yes, Mr. Lister Sir, eek,eek."
anthrobabe
Lord of Linguini

Location: Waiting to move where the Gorillas are, the ones without cell phones and cars!

Postby deadgenome on Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:45 pm

I'm at my worst when totally sober :mrgreen:

deadgenome
Bucatini Buccanneer

Postby anthrobabe on Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:46 pm

me too

I try to think and it just gets bad
My mantra
Just save the farkin Gorillas will you! They don't have spell check- but they do need YOU/US...
www.gorillafund.org

I Ned Speil Cheek!!!!!!!!

I'm *not* the lowest rank on this ship. What about the laboratory mice? I tell them something and they jump straight to it. "Yes, Mr. Lister Sir, eek,eek."
anthrobabe
Lord of Linguini

Location: Waiting to move where the Gorillas are, the ones without cell phones and cars!

Postby deadgenome on Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:26 pm

Instead of trying to think yourself, why not employ a lobotomised woodland bear to do your thinking for you. We at Cognitive Replacements Ltd. have lobotomised woodland bears to suit every intellectual need, from interplanetary spacecraft engineering to the fundamentals of existentialist philosophy and shelf stacking.
Just remember, let those tired neurons have a rest with Cognitive Replacement's lobotomised woodland bears. Find us just off the M12, near Swindon.

deadgenome
Bucatini Buccanneer

PreviousNext

Return to Pirate Discussion