loss of "overboard" comic here in AR

Arrr, I be a pirate!

Moderator: All Things Mods

loss of "overboard" comic here in AR

Postby anthrobabe on Tue Jul 18, 2006 2:07 pm

Well,
The Arkansas Democrat -Gazette (really the only state wide newspaper here in Arkansas-it's validity as a "newspaper" can be questioned but for lack of a better definition) has pulled the wonderful and very Piraty(how's that spelled anyway?) comic "Overboard" and replaced it with some drivel about a psycho kid named "Lio" and I just gotta tell all of you that the temperature has been through the roof lately----and the humidity is enough to boil noodles in the air.

SEEEEEEEE
global warming is related to loss of Pirates

:fsm_yarr:
My mantra
Just save the farkin Gorillas will you! They don't have spell check- but they do need YOU/US...
www.gorillafund.org

I Ned Speil Cheek!!!!!!!!

I'm *not* the lowest rank on this ship. What about the laboratory mice? I tell them something and they jump straight to it. "Yes, Mr. Lister Sir, eek,eek."
anthrobabe
Lord of Linguini

Location: Waiting to move where the Gorillas are, the ones without cell phones and cars!

Boilin

Postby black bart on Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:47 pm

AARRRRGH...I knew it were the fault of Arkansas that we're boilin our Barnacles off here in Blighty! :fsm_yarr:
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby anthrobabe on Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:08 pm

Well after a few weeks of supressive heat(100 + and sticky humidity) the paper finally folded and has brought Overboard back---- and today it is only about 80 degrees and it is raining---

SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

"scientific, empirical evidence that our noodle exists!"

I am humbled and awed and his sauciness

Ramen :worship:
My mantra
Just save the farkin Gorillas will you! They don't have spell check- but they do need YOU/US...
www.gorillafund.org

I'm *not* the lowest rank on this ship. What about the laboratory mice? I tell them something and they jump straight to it. "Yes, Mr. Lister Sir, eek,eek."
anthrobabe
Lord of Linguini

Location: Waiting to move where the Gorillas are, the ones without cell phones and cars!

YYYYAARRRR

Postby black bart on Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:39 am

Get some 'YYYAAARRRRS' in to bolster the effect!
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby anthrobabe on Wed Aug 02, 2006 12:08 pm

YYYAAARRRR!!
the scurvy dogs aren't putting the pirates in the sunday paper- just the daily paper-
must keep working on the bilge rats
My mantra
www.gorillafund.org

anthrobabe
Lord of Linguini

Postby PantyGnawer on Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:25 am

PG sneaks in and steals all your rum
PantyGnawer
Spam Bob Grill Pants

Return to Pirate Discussion