Sodomy and Pirates

Arrr, I be a pirate!

Moderator: All Things Mods

Toast

Postby black bart on Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:35 am

Bottoms Up!
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby PantyGnawer on Sat Mar 29, 2008 1:28 pm

Down the snatch!
PantyGnawer
Spam Bob Grill Pants

Postby ~NoodleDemon~ on Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:41 pm

Cannons on the Poop Deck!
I hope you're on the recieving end of an improbability equation wherein something happens to you that's as unlikely as Rob Schneider winning a best actor Oscar on the same day Michael Jackson single handedly captures Osama Bin Laden. ~ Rainswept

O.K. Everything else is just stuff you do while you are waiting to have sex. Sin. WoE. ~ Warlord of Elephants

Image Image Image
~NoodleDemon~
Brewmeister

Postby anthrobabe on Sun Mar 30, 2008 2:08 pm

what a disgusting topic
you should all be ashamed

btw
where are the photos
My mantra
Just save the farkin Gorillas will you! They don't have spell check- but they do need YOU/US...
www.gorillafund.org

I Ned Speil Cheek!!!!!!!!

I'm *not* the lowest rank on this ship. What about the laboratory mice? I tell them something and they jump straight to it. "Yes, Mr. Lister Sir, eek,eek."
anthrobabe
Lord of Linguini

Location: Waiting to move where the Gorillas are, the ones without cell phones and cars!

Postby ~NoodleDemon~ on Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:26 pm

:twisted:

:?

:cry:
I hope you're on the recieving end of an improbability equation wherein something happens to you that's as unlikely as Rob Schneider winning a best actor Oscar on the same day Michael Jackson single handedly captures Osama Bin Laden. ~ Rainswept

O.K. Everything else is just stuff you do while you are waiting to have sex. Sin. WoE. ~ Warlord of Elephants

Image Image Image
~NoodleDemon~
Brewmeister

Postby anthrobabe on Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:30 pm

hey they started it
My mantra
Just save the farkin Gorillas will you! They don't have spell check- but they do need YOU/US...
www.gorillafund.org

I Ned Speil Cheek!!!!!!!!

I'm *not* the lowest rank on this ship. What about the laboratory mice? I tell them something and they jump straight to it. "Yes, Mr. Lister Sir, eek,eek."
anthrobabe
Lord of Linguini

Location: Waiting to move where the Gorillas are, the ones without cell phones and cars!

Previous

Return to Pirate Discussion