Countdown to PoTCII

Arrr, I be a pirate!

Moderator: All Things Mods

Countdown to PoTCII

Postby teripie on Fri Jun 30, 2006 12:57 am

Friday, July 7th is the opening day for Pirates of The Caribbean II. Oy be wondering if any o' ye have plans to attend. If so, be ye wearing yer regalia? Oy would dearly luv to but me crew, and me mate in particular, would most likely cast me off if Oy did. Do ye plan on makin' an opening day show?
-----(\ /)------
-----(o.o)-----
----(> <)-----
This is Bunny.
Bunny, as cute and cuddley as he may appear, is bent on world domination.
To achieve this he has decided to start by taking over teh intarweb, a step towards his ultimate goal.
To help him complete his quest and therefore ensure bunny domination, copy and paste him into your sig
teripie
Birthday Scribe

Stalls

Postby black bart on Fri Jun 30, 2006 6:46 am

Thinkin of settin up a 'Fish Head Stew' stall outside me local cinema...always got an eye (one eye) for an opportuniteee! :fsm_yarr:
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby DaveL on Fri Jun 30, 2006 7:39 am

YArrrrr...

I thought you were gonna put fish eye's in your stew. Hang on, Oi shouldn't give yer any more ideas. It's bad enough already!
Manatee Singles

www.hotdugong.com
DaveL
Site Admin

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Fri Jun 30, 2006 8:44 am

we's DC area oirates are gonna try t' go see it together, perhaps in full pirate regalia.
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Rocky

Postby black bart on Fri Jun 30, 2006 9:53 am

YYYAARRRRR - That's the spirit...

But I'm off to the Rocky Horror show with Dave L!!
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Re: Rocky

Postby teripie on Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:47 am

black bart wrote:..... I'm off to the Rocky Horror show with Dave L!!

Do ye wear Horror Show regalia? Which part do ye favor?
-----(\ /)------
-----(o.o)-----
----(> <)-----
This is Bunny.
To achieve this he has decided to start by taking over teh intarweb, a step towards his ultimate goal.
To help him complete his quest and therefore ensure bunny domination, copy and paste him into your sig
teripie
Birthday Scribe

chafe

Postby black bart on Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:57 am

Ahem...er...The rumours are completely unfounded...I couldn't possibly fit into those clothes...and those high heals really chafe!
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby teripie on Sat Jul 01, 2006 7:37 pm

I went to the mall this afternoon and was stunned to see it overrun with pirates! And Johnny Depp was everywhere! Great big ol' life size cutouts of Depp. Half the stores had signs up bragging hey had pirate booty within.
Made me a little sad, all those "amateurs"!

Note to self : return to mall with digital camera for pictures of self with Depp
-----(\ /)------
-----(o.o)-----
----(> <)-----
This is Bunny.
teripie
Birthday Scribe

Postby Grey on Sat Jul 01, 2006 7:58 pm

Oi probably won't be be goin' to go see it theaters, will wait for it to be on Pay-Per-View, so Oi kin watch it at home, and won't be havin' to sneak me sweets into the theater. :mrgreen:
The revolution has abandoned you. You're on your own now.

The Eleventh Commandment: Thou shalt not get caught.

fueledbycoffee wrote:America has a long and hallowed tradition of irrational tax evasion and belligerence. We are the national equivalent of the Nac Mac Feegle. And we're the leaders of the free world. Damn, now I've scared myself shitless.
Grey
Farfalle First Mate

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Sat Jul 01, 2006 9:11 pm

I think this sequal is really FSM influenced... Davey Jones looks VERY noodilic, and they summon the kraken at one point...
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Summon

Postby black bart on Mon Jul 03, 2006 10:59 am

As long as...GULP...they don't summon the CRONAN!!!!
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby Captain Noobhead on Sat Jul 08, 2006 1:47 pm

I saw the movie yesterday and found it to be quite good. Two and a half hours too!
Captain Noobhead
Cavatappi Cabin Boy

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Sat Jul 08, 2006 2:43 pm

going to see it in like, an HOUR.

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby DaveL on Sat Jul 08, 2006 6:19 pm

YArrrr...

I loved the Midget crew member on the Black Pearl. Another sign from the Great One.

Great bar brawling scene in Tortuga. That sure looked like the Dribbling Parrot to me.
Manatee Singles

www.hotdugong.com
DaveL
Site Admin

Brawl

Postby black bart on Thu Jul 13, 2006 11:38 am

YYYYAAARRRRR...Tortuga!
black bart
Resident Weevil

Next

Return to Pirate Discussion