....zzzzzzzz...Yarrrrr!!..(nod)...zzzzzzz
Manatee Singles

www.hotdugong.com
DaveL
Site Admin

Video

Postby black bart on Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:10 am

*Video Link from Convict Ship - Bart appears on Large Screen above Court Room.*

"Oh...Tie me Kangeroo Down Sport, Tie me Kangaroo Down, altogether now...

...More Fish Head Stew everybody?"
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby DaveL on Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:06 pm

See yer at the Neath Pub yer Blagdard...(nod)...zzzzzz...who are you lot?...(nod)...zzzzzzzz
Manatee Singles

www.hotdugong.com
DaveL
Site Admin

Drama

Postby black bart on Fri Jul 14, 2006 9:46 am

YYYYAAARRR...I love's a good Court Room Drama...especially when it aint My Neck on the block! :fsm_yarr:
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby DaveL on Sat Jul 15, 2006 3:47 am

YArrrrr...

So what be the charges your honour? O'ive been a fine upstanding citizen of many quality pirate magazines, a frequent user of the finest rum, soccer captain and evil cat breeder. So what be me crimes?
Manatee Singles

www.hotdugong.com
DaveL
Site Admin

Postby walktheplank on Mon Jul 17, 2006 6:58 am

Suddenly there was a disturbance in the courtroom as a breathless Oz_Nick ran up to the bench.

Judge Lady Prunella Boadicea Springer-Spaniel Bonehart, JD, MBE, DVM, RPh. EdD was clearly annoyed "what is the meaning of this intrusion"

"Forgive me yer honour but I be Dave L's legal representation"

Judge Lady Prunella Boadicea Springer-Spaniel Bonehart, JD, MBE, DVM, RPh. EdD sighed loudly "This is most irregular I have not been advised of this, do you accept Oz_Nick as your legal counsel Dave L.....Dave L....., DAVE L WAKE UP WILL SOMEONE TAKE THAT BOTTLE OF RUM OFF HIM"....
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
walktheplank
Lumache Lieutenant

Character

Postby black bart on Mon Jul 17, 2006 7:13 am

HA HHAAARRRR...I can't wait to hear the testimony of his Character Witnesses!
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby The Black Spot on Mon Jul 17, 2006 9:07 pm

Judge Lady Prunella Boadicea Springer-Spaniel Bonehart, JD, MBE, DVM, RPh. EdD banged her gavel.

"Will the prosecutor approach the bench."

The courtroom fell silent as the fearsome figure of Baron Von Krakenstein stomped forward. He resettled the monocle over his good eye.

"I am here," he boomed. "And I will see that wretch DaveL hanged."
The Black Spot
Stripmeister

Postby OZ_Nick on Mon Jul 17, 2006 9:29 pm

"I OBJECT YOUR HONOUR!" shouted DaveL's Defense Counsel Oz_Nick.

Judge Lady Prunella Boadicea Springer-Spaniel Bonehart, JD, MBE, DVM, RPh. EdD gave a wearisome look and said to the Defense Counsel "On what grounds, pray tell?"

Oz_Nick replied "The use of the term 'wretch' is prejudicial to my client's interests!"

Judge Lady Prunella Boadicea Springer-Spaniel Bonehart, JD, MBE, DVM, RPh. EdD heaved a great sigh "Oh I suppose I will have to uphold the objection. Mr Von Krakenstein, if you please?"

Baron Von Krakenstein replied "As you wish, ma'am. I will see the accused, DaveL, hanged."

Judge Lady Prunella Boadicea Springer-Spaniel Bonehart, JD, MBE, DVM, RPh. EdD looked at Oz_Nick and said "Is that better?"

Oz_Nick replied "Yes thank you ma'am, much better."

In the dock, DaveL began to look a bit concerned.
----

Ye may knowe mee better as Cap'n Bluenose
OZ_Nick
Stele Second Mate

Postby The Black Spot on Tue Jul 18, 2006 6:48 am

Baron Von Krakenstein stood in the middle of the court.

"If it pleases your honour," he began. "I have here some documentary proof that DaveL, and DaveL alone is responsible for unleashing the curse of fish head stew upon humanity."

He reached inside his volumous frockcoat, and produced a a sheaf of paperwork.

"After an extensive search of the archives, I have uncovered a long forgotten letter from DaveL to a certain "Auntie Blackbeard".

"This letter is dated Thursday Oct 27th '05 at 12:13 am. In it, DaveL refers to the production of 'fish head stew' in his ship's galley. This letter can be found on Page 51 of DaveL's communications archives."

Baron Von Krakenstein paused for effect.

"There is no earlier mention of this foul substance before this date. I demand that this monster be made an example of!"

In the dock, DaveL began to look distinctly worried...
The Black Spot
Stripmeister

Snigger

Postby black bart on Tue Jul 18, 2006 6:51 am

Snigger... :D
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby The Black Spot on Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:36 pm

Judge Lady Prunella Boadicea Springer-Spaniel Bonehart, JD, MBE, DVM, RPh. EdD scowled at the video screen.

"This is no laughing matter," she said. "Three more years for Bart!"

She turned to Cap'n DaveL.

"DaveL," she said. "This a serious charge. Have you nothing to say?"

In his bleary eyed state, Dave pointed toward the one person who could help him...
The Black Spot
Stripmeister

Hungry

Postby black bart on Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:38 pm

Don't look at me Dave...this woman is scarier than a hungry Bilge Rat at four paces! :?
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby The Black Spot on Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:39 pm

"Four years!" said Judge Lady Prunella Boadicea Springer-Spaniel Bonehart, JD, MBE, DVM, RPh. EdD.

DaveL was beginning to sober up by this time.
The Black Spot
Stripmeister

Postby DaveL on Tue Jul 18, 2006 9:30 pm

YArrrr...

Oi dids originate it yer honour Oi confess, but only for the purposes on nourishment of me crew. Not to give 'em the 'scours', like some other Blaggard has been doin'... :cry:
Manatee Singles

www.hotdugong.com
DaveL
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Pirate Discussion